NameSilo

advice Who initiates Escrow? Buyer or Seller?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

webdomainhub

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I have not used Escrow to conduct a deal before. So who initiate escrow after we have confirmed the deal. Don't want to look amateurish and make the wrong move. Thank you for any advice given. Much appreciate.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Either party can initiate it. Both of you can also decide who pays the fee.

•••
It's either buyer or seller, but I like to do it myself as some are new in to all this and I don't want to confuse them and scare them away (they just need to sign in and accept the terms). Just be precise as to how you agreed on with the buyer (or if you are a seller) regarding fees so there isn't any confusion there afterwards.

•••
It does not really matter. Usually the one with more experience with escrow initiates it.
What is important is to clarify all the deal -fees in advance, including those of escrow.

•••
Thanks you very much for each and every input from you guys. I am clear now as to which direction to take...:)

•••
Thanks you very much for each and every input from you guys. I am clear now as to which direction to take...:)

Hello Webdomainhub,

Please feel free to contact me for any questions or assistance you may need. I work at Escrow.com and am happy to assist you.

Thank you,
Mauli

•••
Hello Webdomainhub,

Please feel free to contact me for any questions or assistance you may need. I work at Escrow.com and am happy to assist you.

Thank you,
Mauli

Thank you Mauli. I will certainly do that in the very near future.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back