Dynadot

Get $30 on NameCheap.com [ It could help you register 3 names if you want. ]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

youaintme

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I'm domain seller but this time I couldn't make a single sale and I'm broke.

I've $90 balance in NameCheap.com which are good to purchase domains and hosting.

But I need a fast cash, So I will purchase a domain from you for $60 on NameCheap if you can send $23 to me in Bitcoins.

After $6 commission, You will have $54 on NameCheap. But since the $24 ($23 bitcoin + $1.link domain) is your investment, Your profit is $30.

You can use Paxful if you only have PayPal/Payoneer or whatever to send bitcoins to me.

Let's do it. Only for trusted members. We will do the transaction in two steps either.

I'm grateful.

[ FYI: There's an internet shutdown in my state, That's why I couldn't make a sale and wasted my money in the process to move to another state. https://www.zawya.com/en/economy/af...wn-in-amhara-region-as-clashes-surge-kbpyllre ] [ I'm not begging anyhow, I'm just telling my story so you guys could be able to do the deal with full information. Thank you very much. ]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back