IT.COM

\Who bought google.cn? On Sedo now

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi

Kevin ham did he sale this gem even though its not trademarked due to .cm factor.

80,000 views past 30 days. Amazing how people type .cm meaning .com

Does anyone know this info and etc?

Previously he was running ads for companies and or redirecting google.cm to other things.

Well now its on sedo

Me personally, I just think its all wrong and it makes domainers look really bad. That's how frank schilling and tech stars got into this as they said all domainers are dirty basically. Franks comments got deleted and got pretty heated up back then

But by law its not trademarked and other people doing this.

I don't post here much so I would love to hear what .com domainers say and the google.cm info and sale?? Current owner rejected 5 bids I saw.

Cheers

J

I am talking .cm folks. Sorry for confusion on my tittle that reads .cn. Sorry. Disadvantage of having fat thumbs and writting this from my crackberry lol

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Surely this would easily count as "identical or confusingly similar to a trademark"?!

•••
Kevin ham did he sale this gem even though its not trademarked due to .cm factor.
Not? It's a 100% TM infringing domain - .cm extension has nothing to do with it.

Did you see it get sold and is the auction over?
Because i am not seeing it on the marketplace.

Or is it removed?

By the way i thought Kevin Ham was rerouting the traffic and not registering actual .com domains?

How do you know it is owned by Kevin Ham?
It could have been a previously registered .cm domain.

•••
Damion said:
Not? It's a 100% TM infringing domain - .cm extension has nothing to do with it.

Did you see it get sold and is the auction over?
Because i am not seeing it on the marketplace.

Or is it removed?

By the way i thought Kevin Ham was rerouting the traffic and not registering actual .com domains?

How do you know it is owned by Kevin Ham?
It could have been a previously registered .cm domain.
My guess was that it was removed. I do not see it either.

-Steve

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back