NameSilo

Which Social media platform works best for outbound?

Labeled as discuss in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by iAbhay, Mar 6, 2021

Replies:
Views:

?

Which social media platform works best for outbound?

1. Instagram

2. LinkedIn

3. Facebook

4. Twitter

5. Social Media do not works for me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Total: 16 vote(s)
  1. iAbhay

iAbhay Established Member

We domainers mostly use email to outbound but sometimes emailing fails. Maybe the prospect is not checking his inbox regularly or maybe your email lands in spam. There are some folks who use social media too. So can you share your valuable advice on which social media platform works best for outbound and Why? Do you outbound from a business or personal social media account? Thanks for reading.

Regards,
    Abhay

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. DomainChat.net

DomainChat.net DomainChat.net ★★★★★★★★★★

add Youtube, Tiktok & Whatsapp, if its counted as social media

3. iAbhay

I don't think those are good options for outbound. Most businesses have a presence on insta and Fb.Thanks.

4. King

King Investor & Creator VIP Gold Account

You mean "We spammers"? I don't outbound and if I were, the best chance on a social platform is of course Linkedin.

5. iAbhay

Thanks For the reply. I Think outbound is not spamming. Just we should not send many emails to a single user again and again. Nowadays everyone is using outbound to get clients.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  6. King

King Investor & Creator VIP Gold Account

Sure but aren't you a beginner?
    No not everyone outbounds, like I said, I don't.

If you outbound you are not in a good position to negotiate and you may even land in hot water if they open a case on you for domain squatting. If you want big sales, don't outbound. I tried it as a beginner and my negotiating power was weak because they knew I was desperate for a sale, so I just declined their low counters and moved on. Now I let them come to me, now I have the upperhand.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  7. DuDD

DuDD Established Member

• I often need to communicate with others
    • I use Twitter and have been giving LinkedIn a try lately

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice