IT.COM

Which SEO aspect nowadays work for better ranking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tucsonbeads

Account Closed
Impact
Hello Friends !! Which SEO aspect nowadays work for better ranking and huge traffic. Suggest me some perfect steps like- on page and off page work.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Guest posting, social media, pbn are best way get ranking.

•••
Thanks for your reply what is pbn?

•••
Something thats likely to get you an unnatural links penalty if you don't know wtf it is or how to properly set one up.

•••
Thanks for your reply what is pbn?

A Private Blog Network (PBN) is a network of authoritative websites used to build links to your money website(s) for the purpose of ranking higher in the Google search engine. A money website is the website you intend on ranking i.e. the one that actually makes money. This can also refer to a clients website.
(Source: Google)

•••
A Private Blog Network (PBN) is a network of authoritative websites used to build links to your money website(s) for the purpose of ranking higher in the Google search engine.

Aka a "link scheme"
https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66356?hl=en
(Article also addresses blog posting for links - also verboten if they catch you)
If you don't know what it is, you don't know enough to set one up without leaving a big "unnatural links" footprint.
I work with corporate /business clients and I would never risk a clients business with that. There are legit ways to get good links.

•••
SEO aspect nowadays work for better ranking are:

-- Guest Posting
-- Article Submission
-- Infographic Submission
-- Forum Posting
-- Social Bookmarking
-- Video Sharin
-- Document Sharing

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back