Dynadot

question Which SEO Aspect now a days effective for better ranking?

NameSilo
Watch

discountelemart

Account Closed
Impact
Hi all !! Which SEO Aspect now a days effective for better ranking?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First of all you can done the proper on page seo factors after that you can use the off page seo from high profile sites these are the techniques helpful for ranking of the website..

•••
Currently, you need to focus on quality content, guest posting, web 2.0, local business listing, profile creation etc activity.

•••
Thanks to all for your valuable contribution about SEO aspect :
I did following things regularly like :
1) Forum posting
2) Directory submissions
3) Classified Submission
4) Social book Marking
5) Blogging
6) Blog commenting
These Followings work in a week
1) slide/image and video Submission
2) Social media activities
3) Article Submissions

But Still Faced Ranking Issue like huge fluctuation and most time website going down i don't no why?? so please suggest some advance activity to improve ranking. Thanks !!

•••
bookmaeking, content marketing and social media promotion are best

•••
You need balance, original content and natural backlink . But if i have to choose only 1 , i will go for original and high quality content

•••
1) Keyword research
2) Creating quality content
3) Optimization of SEO & CTR
4) Send emails to subscribers
5) Promote contents on social media
6) Social blogging
7) Blog commenting
8) Directory submission
9) Guest blogging
10) Article submission
11) Social bookmarking
12) Backlinking
13) Interlinking
14) ) Use Alt tags & Meta tags
15) Classified Submission
16) Infographic Submission
I hope this will help you
Thank you.

•••
Most Web search engines are commercial ventures supported by advertising revenue and, as a result, some employ the controversial practice of allowing advertisers to pay money to have their listings ranked higher in search results. Those search engines which do not accept money for their search engine results make money by running search related ads alongside the regular search engine results. The search engines make money every time someone clicks on one of these ads.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back