Dynadot

Which Registrars are offering .99 cent for .com ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi

I want to hand reg some of the domain and i tried Godaddy and 1and1 now want to know what are other registrars that provide first time .99 cent .

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
is 1 and 1 doing .com for 99 cents

•••
•••
hoow do you mean? Is strato doing promo as well

•••
well not 99 cents usd but .96 euros? I think? last time I checked? while ago. saw it from here.

•••
If you go here for any TLD you can see who has the current lowest purchase, transfer and renewal rates. The data is apparently updated every few hours. They also show coupons if any are active, and if you go down to the more detailed part will show cost history for the three categories. I have found it very helpful!

https://tld-list.com

Bob

•••
•••
Can any longtime domainers say approximately how often a 99 cent promo comes along without the 1-domain limit?

•••
Can any longtime domainers say approximately how often a 99 cent promo comes along without the 1-domain limit?
I think no any registrar can offer 99 cents promo with an unlimited amount per account.

•••
Directnic is offering 3 domain @4.17 each included Ican fee

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back