IT.COM

Please post latest $1.99 or 99 Cent .com/.net registrar offers?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Simple question.
Please post latest $1.99 or 99 Cent .com/.net registrar offers? Let's keep this thread up to date for everyone on NP. and Everyone? do yourself a favor and like this thread so you can check up on it and get updated. This is about saving you money and making money. Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why don't you try down in the coupons/offers forum?
Instead of opening up a thread like this?
THat is why the coupons/offers forum was made, to suck in all these same threads wanting cheap domain coupons/offers.

•••
Why don't you try down in the coupons/offers forum?
Instead of opening up a thread like this?
THat is why the coupons/offers forum was made, to suck in all these same threads wanting cheap domain coupons/offers.
oh I didn't know such a forum existed not that I tried looking. I'm lazy I admit. let's see at least who else will post here before we take this down. but can you link me please to that forum you mentioned? thanks.

•••
I see a big difference between coupons for $8-10 regfee (very common, happen all the time, easy to find) and super specials at $1-2

I also see a big difference between a coupon for $1-2 that have strings attached (new account only, one domain only, no paypal payment and sometimes even more restrictions). For me, these are totally uninterresting and should not even be reported (or if anyone reports them, they should list the restrictions)

Nobody should expect to pay $1-2 for domains on a regular basis, but it's nice to have to buy a bunch of domains.

Let's see if an admin likes the idea to split the coupon thread in 2: regular coupons and super specials.

•••
I like the idea of another coupon thread for special offers.
Yes...the thread subject should be changed to "Super Special Coupons below $3"

•••
Actually, I like the idea of any coupon below $7 for . com and allowing more than one use. The most appeal is for bulk transfer specials.

•••
I would argue about the thresold of 7$ which I think is too high, but it's a minor thing.

•••
Thanks to whoever moved this thread to 'Domain Coupons and Offers' much appreciated because I really didn't know how to facilitate the transfer. plus I'm lazy lol .Thanks!

•••
so any more offers? and I agree with Aramyus' idea too. when is that going to happen? keep me in the loop as well. thanks.

•••
Not nets or coms but 88 cents a domain(certain extensions) at Namecheap.....just got this in my email.

"Now through March 10th

Every item on Namecheap's list of 88-cent options is a great TLD that you'll be proud to have on your website. You can register as many as you like, and these domains come with all our standard extras.
Check 'em out:

• .xyz
  • .press
  • .site
  • .website
  • .online
  • .pw
  • .space
  • .tech
We'll be adding more TLDs to the list soon. This nutty price is valid through 11:59pm EST on March 10, 2016 only, so grab yours right away."

•••
oh I didn't know such a forum existed not that I tried looking. I'm lazy I admit. let's see at least who else will post here before we take this down. but can you link me please to that forum you mentioned? thanks.

I'm gonna bet $10 @iowadawg will not be linking you to anything

•••
Not nets or coms but 88 cents a domain(certain extensions) at Namecheap.....just got this in my email.

"Now through March 10th

Every item on Namecheap's list of 88-cent options is a great TLD that you'll be proud to have on your website. You can register as many as you like, and these domains come with all our standard extras.
Check 'em out:

• .xyz
  • .press
  • .site
  • .website
  • .online
  • .pw
  • .space
  • .tech
We'll be adding more TLDs to the list soon. This nutty price is valid through 11:59pm EST on March 10, 2016 only, so grab yours right away."

And .top too!

Just got rockymountain.top and customfit.top for $2!!

•••
•••
Domain.com had .com and .net for $1.99 then use FILMRIOT code to get $1.49.

Looks like .com back to regular pricing but .net still cheap.

•••
•••
I'm using a service, They register domains on your behalf at Godaddy
Pricing $3.99 for .com
$3.50 for bulk registrations (Over 50)

•••
I'm using a service, They register domains on your behalf at Godaddy
Pricing $3.99 for .com
$3.50 for bulk registrations (Over 50)

Great, are you going to share with us how we may use this service too?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back