Dynadot

advice Which Public Auction Platform For Best Exposure?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainJava

Impact
Have a good size portfolio of premium exact match (some one word, some two word or three word) .com domain names which were acquired back in the early 90's. Does the age make more valuable? I know from learning so far that generic dictionary terms (either one word, two or three words) also make more valuable with the names speaking exactly of what product is etc... I am looking to liquidate quite a few names and just want to get the best return possible on auctioning some of them (I realize will not get full retail value (going auction route) but hope for highest wholesale value). They are good names...need to liquidate to raise some cash. Don't want to be stupid either so I am trying to educate myself to sell at best place and with greatest exposure (where many investors go to look for gems). Any input would be greatly appreciated . I also know newsletters may be an option (would that be called broker newsletters)?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i think Sedo + Sedo homepage featured (Reach more than 10,000 potential buyers every day, $39 per month maybe)

then promote the auction link in NP, relevant facebook groups, namebio.com banner, etc

can try at Flippa or others too

•••
i think Sedo + Sedo homepage featured (Reach more than 10,000 potential buyers every day, $39 per month maybe)

then promote the auction link in NP, relevant facebook groups, namebio.com banner, etc

can try at Flippa or others too
Sedo homepage featured is a waste of money. They / Their algorithm chooses which domains to show repeatedly and give more exposure. You can see yourself if you watch that featured listing rotation for 3-4 mins. *Though they assure different domains are automatically chosen by the algorithm everytime, I practically didn't see it.

Flippa is again a waste place for domain auction. Its domain market was over long back. Just waste of money.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back