Dynadot

question Can someone tell me which platform is best to sell domains under 25K

NameSilo
Watch

kiranmd777

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,

I own a single word LLLLL domain, which I would like to sell for 20K $, but not sure where to sell and get maximum exposure, so can someone suggest to me where to sell and give some selling tips as well.

And can someone tell me what makes the domain more valuable?

Your suggestions are much appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
u need months and years of experience to master domaining.

if u tell us what money paid for the domain u want to get 20k for then kost here are able to tell u if u will get it or not... then u can consider platforms..

that is unless u want to reveal name.

•••
Thanks for the reply alcy, the domain name is vaguo.com, but it's nothing like I wanted to sell it for 20K only, even if it gets sold for very less also fine, but my main intention is to know which platform gives more exposure and has more potential buyers.

Yes you are right it takes years of experience to master domaining, that's why I am trying to take suggestions from other's experience as I am new to the domaining world.

•••
I would list it on Afternic/GoDaddy. They have more reach than any other venues.

The venue only matters so much though. The domain is highly unlikely to sell for that price range on any venue.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
mine: list it on any sites or socials you could do to expose it widely

•••
•••
Tell me what that one word is?

•••
Tell me what that one word is?

Already stated 'Vaguo.com' Unless it's a word in a popular language can't see the $20k valuation.

It's pleasant enough looking and I could see it at work but well over valued otherwise.

Last edited:
•••
The only thing I could find on this made up brandable was a company that makes outdoor shoes for dogs.

With a 90 day old hand reg not sure why you think its worth 5 figures.

You have multiple posts with this name and those are showing up on Google so you might want to edit those posts.

I also noticed this name is listed for 35K on Afternic 😮 If thats you the price is way off. On a brandable market where most of these made up names end up it would be priced for 1500 to 3000 max.

If the dog shoes people wanted it they would have registered it so your options are limited for immediate success.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks guys for the response and tips, @karmaco thanks for the tips, I will definitely consider your words and will list it for 3k $ only.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back