IT.COM

Which printer is best for my small computer shop use purpose?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SteveWhite

Impact
Hi, Actually a few months ago i open a small computer shop. Now i have needed printer urgently. So please suggest me which printer is best and suitable for me, according my business needs. Which printer should i have to buy laser printer or inkjet printer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Firstly, we don't know what your business needs are. But I'd always buy a laser over an inkjet. My last purchase was a Samsung Laser Printer. Paid under $70, brand new. I just replaced the ink cartridge (in fact the complete printing mechanism) for approx $57 for 1500 pages (under 4 cents a page... cheaper than a photocopy from a shop).

•••
Hello

Hp 1005M is the best printer your shop ppp cost is very low…

•••
Thanks Stub for your kind reply. Actually we deal in computer parts,branded printer and cartridges like Hp ink. We also provide printer recovery services.

•••
Thanks Sophia for your kind advice. I will keep you suggestion in mind once while buying printer .

•••
So a shop that sells and specializes in printers, needs help selecting one?

•••
Hello
i think HP brand is the best

•••
For me. HP are expensive, and have the same faults as the cheap printers. Well particularly their inkjets. I have never owned any inkjet past 2 years, by which time, they need to be replaced. My usage is very little. Which is why, I only buy lasers for my personal use. I've always found them to be more economical, in the long run.

•••
Thank you all for your helpful reply.

•••
So what printer did you get?

•••
Any small HP inkjet will do the job

•••
After reading all of your answers i choose HP ENVY 5660 for my shop work use. I paid 120$ for it. Thanks all of your suggestion.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back