NameSilo

.in Which one to reg .eu, .in or .de

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
i found a domain name available in this three extensions,its a three word term with +150k exact searches a month and with suggested bid of $24,all that according to google adwords tool,do you think is it worth to reg three word ccTld and if it is can you please suggest me which extension should i reg to get more value and to attract possible buyers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i found a domain name available in this three extensions,its a three word term with +150k exact searches a month and with suggested bid of $24,all that according to google adwords tool,do you think is it worth to reg three word ccTld and if it is can you please suggest me which extension should i reg to get more value and to attract possible buyers

I will suggest .eu or alternatively .in

•••
thanks for your help,i registered with .in extension

•••
If I know the name I can tell you if it´s also a good name for .de or .eu extension.

•••
•••
Makes only sense for me in .eu too.

•••
Makes only sense for me in .eu too.

thanks mate,ill reg .eu

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

well it looks like the .eu is not available,somebody allredy registered it

Last edited:
•••
.in is popular in a lot of European countries, including Germany.

If you're aiming for the German market, the .de is best.

If its generally for Europe, you might actually do better w/ the .in for internet rather than the .eu, but then again, maybe not.

•••
I have found .eu not very popular in the uk its more co.uk or org.uk if your talking about flipping them quick in germany its .de they are into in a big way and its more sort after than even .com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back