Dynadot

question Which Off page SEO factors to site going down?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

krishnanayak

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
Hi Expert !! Which Off page SEO factors to site going down? Actually my website going down and site have all the things ok like- on page and content.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All the low profile and low domain authority backlink are down your site try to put a link on high profile domain authority sites ,your niche related sites this will helpful to improve your site...

•••
There was a major update on Google Algorithm on February 6th. You should read up on that.

•••
Hi Expert !! Which Off page SEO factors to site going down? Actually my website going down and site have all the things ok like- on page and content.

If you came across with this drop in ranking, than it might be because of the recent unconfirmed Google update, Fred on March 9. Many website came across with the drop in ranking and traffic after this update.

•••
Social Bookmarking - 100 digs for some pages
Example: I had a Web 2.0 Design Tutorial website and got about 100 digs for some articles, technorati, del.icio.us and so on.
When checking backlinks digg.com showed only 5 of them.
Conclusion - Pretty good but make sure your article is 110% original.

•••
You may be implementing Black Hat SEO techniques which is making your website rank to drop. Avoid keyword stuffing, duplicate content, cloaking, hidden text or urls etc.

or you may be using

1. Stop building low quality backlinks.
2. Avoid Low quality blog directories

•••
backlink which is coming from spammy sites or from low pa/da sites.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back