IT.COM

question Which marketplace can host a premium .bio domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tom Blue

Established Member
Impact
Hey,

I recently acquired the domain E/A/S/Y (dot) B/I/O and I would like to post it for sale as a premium brandable.

Brandpa, Brandbucket and Squadhelp don't offer .bio domains.

Where can I post it for sale?

Thanks
Tom

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Try Alter. We accept all domains and then let our smart search algorithm decide which names deserve a higher ranking based on buyer feedback. And of course we charge 3X less than the other companies (10% commission).

Everything from the domain's extension, length, price, brandability, popularity, and more is used to determine its rank. Just like the Google search algorithm, we continually adjust our algorithm over time based on buyer feedback to ensure an optimal experience and high STR. This means high quality names will continue to thrive while giving new listings an equal opportunity (just like SEO).

•••
Do
Do you advertise domains?

•••
Do you advertise domains?

Of course! We market the domains via PPC, SEO, social, retargeting, etc (here are some examples of ads we're running and the types of keywords we rank for on Google). We're also always on the lookout for new and innovative marketing channels.

But you don't have to take my word for it, unlike our competitors we show you exactly how much traffic your domains receive from our marketplace vs type-ins on your dashboard.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back