Domain Empire

Which is the Best PPC Sites.

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hi

I am looking for Best PPC site with good price which is adsense safe and Geo Location should be Anyway.

Please post the name of the sites here.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are asking for alternatives for Adwords right?

Well IMO the best ones are Adbrite, Bidvertiser and if you are targeting a more casual audience (not business oriented) try Facebook ads.

Hope that helps ;)

•••
•••
Hi

I am looking for Best PPC site with good price which is adsense safe and Geo Location should be Anyway.

Please post the name of the sites here.

Thanks

Well there are lots of places. You could try neobux or other places. Buying traffic is useless unless you are trying to modify some stats or something. They almost never click your ads.

•••
It may depend to some extent on your location. In the UK, for instance, Google dominates the market. Yahoo/Bing offers the alternative - Facebook ads can obviously be rather hit and miss.

•••
Right know Facebook Ads doing good against ad-word

•••
Microsoft Adcenter is the closest you're going to get in functionality, traffic volume and traffic quality (especially in the US.)

Facebook - good for branding, harder to target for direct response unless you have an impulse-purchase product.

Bidvertiser, Adbrite et. al. - less expensive, but also less traffic and overall poorer traffic quality. There's a reason people call them the "2nd tier" ad networks.

•••
Well there are lots of places. You could try neobux or other places. Buying traffic is useless unless you are trying to modify some stats or something. They almost never click your ads.

You are absolute right about this one.. I have spend $10 for this for 5000 visitors but no single click came .

So stay away from them... Looking for best ptc sites..

Cheers

•••
if you want to generate traffic from ppc for adsense you can't do that.
it's againts google tos..

adwords still the best !

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Nothing can beat adwords!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back