Dynadot

question Which is more valuable?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
plz discuss comrades....................
Which of these 3 domains would be deemed most valuable..................

taxi.london vs london.taxi vs taxilondon.com.................thank you for your input...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
London.taxi makes more sense to me.

"Taxi" extension is specific to its purpose and Domain Keyword "LONDON" explaining this is exclusive for London city.

Same goes for taxi.london but it doesn't sound good. "London taxi" sounds more fluent to me.

•••
Maybe if .London took off like .ca I would probably go against the grain.. Without researching and all were the same price and I had to choose, probably london.taxi because the other two are backwards. The com may sell but it's a rare occurrence. Or just make a decent offer on the premium name londontaxi.com

•••
London.taxi in my opion is cool.

•••
Most people search location + service, so: London.Taxi

•••
If I were in London, I would just walk. I wouldn't need a taxi. Hey! Who takes taxis these days anyway?

•••
taxilondon.com
i think com is test

•••
•••
Hi

avoid them all

who goes to internet to search for a taxi nowadays?

imo….

•••
A 'London Taxi' is used colloquially to refer to 'Hackney Carriages' (these are the make of taxi that is often seen in films and on TV and are normally black in colour). It takes years of training and to pass many exams for a driver to finally get their 'Hackney Carriage Licence' (there are actually two types of licence, 'All London' and 'Suburban').

In London therefore when someone is referring to a 'taxi' this is what they mean, a 'London Taxi'. Indeed now that Hackney Carriages are used in cities in the UK outside London they are still referred often to as 'Hackney Carriage' or 'London Taxi'.

Just as an aside, mini-cabs are not referred to as 'taxis' in London but rather as 'cabs' - a distinction that is actually legally based.

Hope this explains why 'London.taxi' is by far the better domain.

(I have a few friends who are or have been 'Taxi Drivers' in London and spent many an evening helping them with their 'Knowledge' (learning routes and major buildings, etc. ready for the tests they undergo.) :xf.smile: )

•••
•••
My preference would be London.Taxi, and if I owned it I would also like to have LondonTaxi.com

•••
London.taxi - memorable, short and sweet!

•••
All three if i was targeting keywords for resale. Package deal.

Last edited:
•••
London.taxi best suits with extension.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back