Which Host Is Better

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Ok People Which Host Is The Better

Hostgator - Baby Package

Or..

Dream Host - Crazy Domain Insane! Package

I Need A Host That Overs Unlimited Addon Domain And I Heard That Both These Companies Offer This. Ive Also Heard That Dream Host Offers $97 Off The Order.

Which One Is The Better Of The Two???

O Yea I Dont Attually Know Is Dream Host Accept Paypal Does Anyone Know This

Please Help Me As I Am Wanting To Purchase The Hosting On The Weekend

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Which one fits your needs the best? Have you contacted Sales/Support to check response times and actual responses? For example, the question you asked about Paypal is something that you should ask them.

As for the $97 off thing, which plan is this with? I anticipate probably the two year deal because of how the pricing works out, but again, this is something to discuss with them.

If you don't get a reply here, try the search feature both here and at Google. There are some excellent web hosting forums out there where you can find archived reviews.

•••
Host Gator seems to look more professional, and they offer cPanel hosting. They are also cheaper than DreamHost.

Dave

•••
yea i contacted both companies via a ticket and hostgator responded first so they got my money. my account was set up within minutes of payment and everythings been great i have three site hosted on my account and there all running well would recommend them anyday.

and as for the paypal thing i found out that dreamhost dont offer paypal payment when the offer in in use. and the $97 discaount was on the one year account and two year as well.

•••
Wish you much luck and happiness with your choice! :)

•••
thx mate this would be my first paid hosting :)

•••
Both companies are great companies, however, make sure you are aware of there T.O.S. The slightest rule break could result in the termination of your account. Do you honestly really need the 100gb storage or 2tb bandwidth or w.e? I thinkyoud be better off goign with a smaller company.
If out of those two, I would choose dreamhost :).

•••
yea i had a little query with one on my sites http://www.tvonthe.net and i asked them if i could host it there but they said that it would be against TOS if i hosted it :( And as for the space i dont plan on using it all but its good to have it just in case ;)

•••
A little study from their support forums will tell you much more about them. I would suggest to go with you choice for 30 days money back trial, if they offer, with a rigorous experiment. ATB

•••
But you may take their other plan I guess that lets you use more features.

•••
The decision is ultimatly up to you but if you get a nice coupon DreamHost would end up cheaper. DreamHost does accept Paypal last I checked. I would go with them personally due to the price difference if you can get a $97 savings. That would make the $120 package $23 for a year. They have great support, more then enough space, one clicks installs, the whole deal. I have a review of both companies on my hosting review site if you need to know more information check it out.

Best of luck,

Derek

•••
Hi,

I think with hostgator you really get value for money so i recommend that one

•••
U need a web host who accepts paypal?

Well, if u need a reliable and cheap web host who accepts paypal and offers huge space and bandwidth, then do try nxtdomains.com

as per your question, dream host would b a deal if they offer those $$$ discounts.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back