IT.COM

discuss Which domain would you turn into a business?

NameSilo
Watch
Given the typical low turnover ratio of the industry, which domain in your portfolio would you consider turning into a business? I am not talking about simple website development but a real business that would be a primary focus.

Not something for the time being, but my candidate would probably be....

ArriendosCartagena.com - Cartagena, Colombia rentals - but I would need to be able to live there at least part of the year to manage the business. I visited few years ago and could definitely live there a few months of the year (with occasional return trips to South Florida) if conditions were favorable.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd love to develop HiddenTalent.com one day.

•••
hmmm that's a tough one, I have ideas for a few of my names. I think I would be most likely to develop printvibe.com. I have a background in printing, so I've been planning on launching an online print reseller business for awhile now.

•••
A domain name that reflects the latest developments that are going to shape the future of the human-computer interaction.
Just like my recent reg.: Voice As Computing

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back