Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What would you develop this domain into?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DigimainsBiz

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi,
After thinking a few weeks about my domain meetbands.com and different things to develop it into, I am still lost without any solid ideas. So I'm here to ask the great powers at Namepros "If you had meetbands.com, what would you develop it into that would hopefully draw in many site visitors". Here is my best idea so far, allow bands to post profiles with their pictures and song clips. There would be an events section, where they'd list their upcoming events and people would search the events for ones taking place withtin lets say 5-25 miles of them. And I would put up a forum where the fans woud be able to discuss their favorite bands. Is this an ok idea?

Thanks,
http://Digimains.com
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yeah, I think the best idea would be for it to be used as a search engine for band's events and so on. You could also try to interview bands aswell.... if it's possible.
 
0
•••
Name it Digimon Domains :D

Make a Digimon website lol
 
0
•••
GeneCosta said:
Yeah, I think the best idea would be for it to be used as a search engine for band's events and so on. You could also try to interview bands aswell.... if it's possible.

I agree...

It's the perfect domain for an interview site. A place where the fans can come to *meet* the bands.

Good luck w/it.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back