Dynadot

Where to sell .asia domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi people,
I have purchased a few dot asia domains and wanted to know a few good places to try and sell them.
Thanks in advance.

:sold:(hopefully)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

Before purchasing them you should have analyzed the market to determine if there is any demand. The problem is not to find a marketplace, the problem is to find buyers.
It's always difficult to sell things nobody wants. That is even if you own premium, generic keywords (which I doubt).
Good luck.

•••
Hi,

Before purchasing them you should have analyzed the market to determine if there is any demand. The problem is not to find a marketplace, the problem is to find buyers.
It's always difficult to sell things nobody wants. That is even if you own premium, generic keywords (which I doubt).
Good luck.
Yeah I know what you mean, i was hesitant buying it but I only got it because its short, specific and gets heaps of searches.
It does have a fairly specific buyer audience, so would going on forums of that topic be a good idea?
thanks

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

someone help?
i need places to sell

•••
from my exp .asia is dead. i dropped my 2 asias 1.5 year ago.

•••
I think if your domain names are good it's best to sit on them for a few years since .asia domain names are not very popular at the moment.

Create a minisite for the domain and forget about it for now.

•••
try to sell them maybe..... in Asia?? :)

good luck

cheers

liquid

•••
4.cn is the only platform I could think that would make sense

•••
204px-AsiaPromotionalOriginal.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back