Dynadot

discuss Where to See .TOP Aftermarket Sales Report

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vicho

VIP Member
.TOP Staff
Impact
There are more and more NP members asking where they can see the sales report of .top, except those on:

DNPric.es
DNJournal.com
Namebio.com

Sedo.com

I feel the necessity to provide more sources, which are mainly from:
1) QQ Group: the group ID is 51448939 and is for .top daily auction and communication only, which means domains not ended with .top are not talked nor advertised. The 1700+ domainer members in the group are almost all Chinese, so they nearly speak English. Anyone interested in it can download an International version QQ and join the group. Although there might be language barrier, you can at least get an idea of the aftermarket price of .top in China from the auctions.

2) Benmi.com: it's a famous third party statistical platform in China and transaction record of .top are listed here with price, also other extensions. But it doesn't list the exact price, but in the form of, for example, two figures CNY, four figures CNY, etc.

3) eName.com: it's the biggest transaction platform in China, similar to Sedo. but doesn't have records of sales reported. It has an eName mobile APP where domainers can do transaction with each other easily and conveniently, and making an efficient transaction called "Push". This sales part can only be seen when the transactors reveal it with transaction proof.

If anyone has any questions about .top or wants to know more, welcome to post in here or PM me. I will do my best to assist.:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
An update: .TOP QQ Group now has domainer members of 1800+, almost 100 new members joined within 3 days.:)

•••
An update: .TOP QQ Group now has domainer members of 1800+, almost 100 new members joined within 3 days.:)

just joined. awesome group.

can you post some .com group too !? Tough to search in Chinese.

•••
just joined. awesome group.

can you post some .com group too !? Tough to search in Chinese.

The most famous and only well-operated .COM QQ Group (like NP in domain forums) ID is 531555, with 1956 members currently. FYI, there are around 200 first-tier .COM investors in China.:)

Similar to .TOP Group in many aspects like group rules, influence, reputation, scale, etc, you can feel free to express your opinions in that .COM group but no ads of other tlds

A latest news to share: 111.top was bought yesterday in aftermarket for a good price CNY68,888, a very lucky digits containing 6 and 8.;)

12239470_1030246323662084_6175626396584558712_n.jpg

•••
why no qq group for pc ?

•••
Anyone from UE have problems with installing QQ International ? I get 405 error (not allowed)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
It can be opened smoothly on our side, try again later or use VPN.

CUesmP-UsAEyJ8c.png

•••
I still can't install QQ on my desktop, I get 405 error, support didn't resolve it.

Is it possible to connect to these groups mentioned above by WeChat ?

@vicho are you able to help ? IDs from QQ and WeChat are different, right?

•••
@Mike Y Make sure you got the right version, as there are QQ for Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android.

Yes, Wechat and QQ are different, so neither QQ individual nor group IDs can be found via Wechat. Now I understand it's not so easy for people outside China to have access to QQ, with similar complicated verification procedure like we get Facebook and Twitter account.;)

•••
Anyone interested in using QQ but encountered problems can PM me and I will be of full assistance, including provide the QQ .exe if you failed to download the right version.:roll:

•••
I forgot I had this QQ Intl. version installed back in Jan when I had a few numerics.
So, now I am logged in and in your group but what I still see is mostly gibberish to me.
Is there an AUTO TRANSLATOR setting somewhere to translate everything in ENGLISH?

Also, is your group ONE WAY ANNOUCEMENT group for TOP sales or people can sell/market their TOP domains as well?

o9ceR2N.png

•••
When I logged and asked about selling domain there, people responded that I can, few private conversations started. So yes, you can sell there.

•••
I forgot I had this QQ Intl. version installed back in Jan when I had a few numerics.
So, now I am logged in and in your group but what I still see is mostly gibberish to me.
Is there an AUTO TRANSLATOR setting somewhere to translate everything in ENGLISH?

Also, is your group ONE WAY ANNOUCEMENT group for TOP sales or people can sell/market their TOP domains as well?

You need to press the message for automatic translation.
And if you press the message and hold for more than 1s, multiple choices appear like copy, forward, add to favorites, translator setting(you can choose different languages) and remove.

There is .top staff in the QQ group and auctions will be organized from time to time, which will @allgroupmembers and you can receive notification without opening it; but mostly are conversations between group members, chatting, exchanging ideas or sell/market their own .TOPs.

•••
I tried joining the .top group but I was asked for a verification code. I've not been accepted yet. I was successful joining the .com group though. A verification code was asked I sent a random letter but I was accepted.

•••
The most famous and only well-operated .COM QQ Group (like NP in domain forums) ID is 531555, with 1956 members currently. FYI, there are around 200 first-tier .COM investors in China.:)

I would like to join the QQ group for .COM .NET .BIZ .ORG 6N, 7N, 8N please assist

•••
I would like to join the QQ group for .COM .NET .BIZ .ORG 6N, 7N, 8N please assist
I have tried to join the group you have mentioned : 531555 but there is question in Chinese which I have to answer to join the group?

•••
That 531555 group is full and don't accept new members any more.
There are other two .com groups: 185837621 and 123888968, but not so well operated as the above one.

•••
That 531555 group is full and don't accept new members any more.
There are other two .com groups: 185837621 and 123888968, but not so well operated as the above one.
Thank you for your reply. I am new on namepros and new to domaining. I would appreciate if you could help me with some contacts for .net & .com. I have some 4L.net and invested in some 5L.com (premiums, but waiting for them to mature :) )some numbers and brandables as well

•••
Thank you for your reply. I am new on namepros and new to domaining. I would appreciate if you could help me with some contacts for .net & .com. I have some 4L.net and invested in some 5L.com (premiums, but waiting for them to mature :) )some numbers and brandables as well

You're welcome.:)
Will share if I find any.
You can also sense the Chinese domain market from chaomi.cc

•••
vicho, what I need to write at identity verification for QQ 51448939?
Thank you.

•••
vicho, what I need to write at identity verification for QQ 51448939?
Thank you.

Because the .top group is almost full (limit to 2k members), the administrators there placed more strict rules.
For the identity verification, you can explain why you want to join the group, namely, leave a message to make the administrators approve your request to join. Just PM'ed you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back