domains Dynadot February 2022 Aftermarket Sales Report – Logos.xyz top sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Dynadot is catching up with reporting monthly domain name sales This post contains February 2022 sales. The sales data comes in a number of categories. Expired auctions, Last Chance auctions, Backorder auctions, User auctions and Marketplace. The top sale was Logos.xyz at $5,000. Below are the categories with the highest sales, you can read the […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good purchase. 1 of those rare xyz purchases that actually do make sense. Hopefully, it will serve them well! H

•••
This is good for xyz holders. It shows that people are opening up to xyz for other than nfts and the likes

•••
to backorder on dyna the name must be pending delete?

•••
Yeah i guess ... Dynadot backoders are useless in my experience.. Sav has gotten way better in comparison.

•••
Yeah i guess ... Dynadot backoders are useless in my experience.. Sav has gotten way better in comparison.
they may be registry favorite or supported ? i can see they even auctioning premium renewal .xyzs in their platform

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back