Domain Empire

Where to promote Flippa listing ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Zoe D

Impact
Hello Everyone!
So I have been wondering where to promote my flippa listing that's for sale. Currently was set at at 9 day auction I didn't want to go over board. I listed everything out the site it's making $700 a month but really more because I have two upcoming blog post that are sponsorships of fitness and health products. The site is really overall really simple . This is the listing if you would like to see or bid on it. As usual if you have any questions feel free to reach out and if you have any suggestions on where to promote my flippa listing please let me know. Also I don't have Google analytics because it still has my old domain name which had been changed a long time ago and I don't use ads but I basically monetize through sponsorships and affiliate marketing. my site is on flippa and you can look it up by Inspirationall. In

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back