IT.COM

Flippa Standard Basic Listing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Maxleron

Established Member
Impact
Hello, does Flippa.com standard basic listing $9 work ? I'm new seller at Flippa and I wonder if any one success to complete a transaction by listing their domain in standard basic listing and how many views the domain gets ? Please share your experience and thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello, does Flippa.com standard basic listing $9 work ? I'm new seller at Flippa and I wonder if any one success to complete a transaction by listing their domain in standard basic listing and how many views the domain gets ? Please share your experience and thanks

1.. 9$ package have less exposure if you set high reserve price .if you start your listing from 1$ no reserve and your domain is good you could fetch some views and bids in 9$ Package.
2. 59 USD Package is bit good but not very good as per 59 usd charges and it doesnt come in search results first page.
3. 259 USD package is great but you make sure your domain worth is more then your cost price plus 259 usd in premium alot of endusers of flippa bid on your domains because in this package flippa email to all subscribers including app developers website developers and also your domain comes up in search result on first page.

(Note) If you have superb premium domain you can do just 9$ listing with high reserve set if flippa will like it they will choose it as editor choice but for that service they charge 20% of final sale price.
in editor choice you get exposure same like 259 Usd package but in my opinion more then 259 usd package.

i hope its the answer of your question

•••
The standard basic listing doesn't work great for me. In my experience hardly got 20-25 views for a 7-day auction.

•••
The standard basic listing doesn't work great for me. In my experience hardly got 20-25 views for a 7-day auction.
yes 9$ package have less exposure... you can get some exposure if you start auction with 1$ no reserve plus domain should be good.
if you believe your domain is very good and premium just list 9$ package with hidden reserve first and wait for flippa to respond within three days if they will like your name they will contact you to make your listing editors choice.if they dont then you can go for 250 usd package but for that you make sure your domain worth is for sure 250+ your cost price for safeside.

•••
1.. 9$ package have less exposure if you set high reserve price .if you start your listing from 1$ no reserve and your domain is good you could fetch some views and bids in 9$ Package.
2. 59 USD Package is bit good but not very good as per 59 usd charges and it doesnt come in search results first page.
3. 259 USD package is great but you make sure your domain worth is more then your cost price plus 259 usd in premium alot of endusers of flippa bid on your domains because in this package flippa email to all subscribers including app developers website developers and also your domain comes up in search result on first page.

(Note) If you have superb premium domain you can do just 9$ listing with high reserve set if flippa will like it they will choose it as editor choice but for that service they charge 20% of final sale price.
in editor choice you get exposure same like 259 Usd package but in my opinion more then 259 usd package.

i hope its the answer of your question
So you succeed to complete any sales by standard listing ?

•••
So you succeed to complete any sales by standard listing ?
many but i do listing of 9$ plus i do my own marketing to endusers through email and twitter and inform endusers that the domain which is useful for them is in auction in flippa and bidding starts from 1$ then they come to listing and now auction is a big trend ..so they come and see then do bid if they want that domain

•••
many but i do listing of 9$ plus i do my own marketing to endusers through email and twitter and inform endusers that the domain which is useful for them is in auction in flippa and bidding starts from 1$ then they come to listing and now auction is a big trend ..so they come and see then do bid if they want that domain
that's good Rizwan can you discuss more details about what you do in your marketing ?

•••
that's good Rizwan can you discuss more details about what you do in your marketing ?
google your domain name in google and see results and find out which developed sites are closer to your domains go there and find if they have contact form fill it and send them mail if they dont have contact form then grab email of them and send email from your own email but remember dont send too many emails from one email address because your email could go to spam mails.
suppose you have domain womenplanet.com and you can see in google developed site womenplan.et so you can offer them this domain they would love to have the domain in strong extension without hack.

•••
Waiting to heard more experience if any one had ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back