Flippa Premium Listing

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DnFolk

Top Member
Impact
25,257
Have any of you ever tried Flippa Premium Listing for your best names and if yes how has been your experience?

PS i know and have read JudgeMind's super successful streak through premium/feature listing there but other than him anyone else with similar or any different experience with them?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I also need to know
 
1
•••
I want to know too.
I have some websites listed ago and one now in standard listing, but having lot of fake trolls inquires only.
 
1
•••
I tried only 59$ package and it's not worth it, imo. Got only few views when the domain shows on "domain homepage" (until other domains takes its place, 1 hour maybe). Domain had bids already.

I also want to hear about "Premium listing" experiences, thank you
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back