IT.COM

advice Where to park domains for the best buy now sales page : Afternic Vs Sedo Vs Flippa Vs Others

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi

For a few years I have bounced between parking domains at sedo,flippa,godaddy
Sedo has the option of a buy now button & gives metrics to offer visits.
Right now I plan to list all domains at afternic + park at sedo for a buy now option

I would appreciate your suggestions to which strategy is most effective, thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
most of the offers you will get will come from where you park. that's my experience so far.

•••
most of the offers you will get will come from where you park. that's my experience so far.

thats why you need your own parking place
ka landing page

•••
All of our domains are parked @ Bodis, and re-direct to our own lander. Works well for us.

•••
I like using above.com to test out all the parking services....
most of the market places will let you list without pointing dns (sedo, godaddy and afternic)....

so best to park with a parking company earn a little scratch and also list with all the marketplaces at the same time.

In my opinion the best lander is one that will allow the most flexibility...to park or develop a lander or redirect and sell in a store etc.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back