IT.COM

question Where to list brandable domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domainerex

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I listed a couple of “brandable” domains on SH Premium Listings of which one sold after 27 weeks. With the profit I bought 10 domains of which 1 is accepted on SH Premium Listings. I plan to list the non accepted domains on SH standard listings as well as other non-exclusive marketplaces. Any suggestions on other non-exclusive marketplaces to list my domains? Apart from SH standard listings can I also list a domain on Sedo, Afternic,and Dan simultaneously? Are there any other marketplaces where you would advise to list my brandable domains non-exlusively?

Or would you advise to list on BrandBucket, BrandPa, BrandRoot, or BrandDo exclusively?

Thanks and best regards,
D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

I listed a couple of “brandable” domains on SH Premium Listings of which one sold after 27 weeks. With the profit I bought 10 domains of which 1 is accepted on SH Premium Listings. I plan to list the non accepted domains on SH standard listings as well as other non-exclusive marketplaces. Any suggestions on other non-exclusive marketplaces to list my domains? Apart from SH standard listings can I also list a domain on Sedo, Afternic,and Dan simultaneously? Are there any other marketplaces where you would advise to list my brandable domains non-exlusively?

Or would you advise to list on BrandBucket, BrandPa, BrandRoot, or BrandDo exclusively?

Thanks and best regards,
D
BB don't require exclusivity anymore, you get to list on Afternic on your own, & they list on Dan & Sedo for you.

•••
Thanks for your valuable input, BranderX

•••
Screenshot_20220611-080932_Firefox.jpg

•••
•••
However, what I'm trying to do is figure out which approach is best for brandable sales
1) SH Standard Listings + Sedo + Afternic + Dan
2) An exclusive with a domain marketplace mentioned by @D Haynes
3) Any other combination/option

•••
However, what I'm trying to do is figure out which approach is best for brandable sales

List it everywhere you can for better exposure.

•••
•••
Yeah I would say exposure wins the day. Once was a time when the "brandable" marketplaces were starting out and they only had a small well curated domain list. Sales rates on those sites were pretty good but now they are way over saturated with any old names and you just get lost in the crowd.

•••
Back