IT.COM

advice Where to host custom email?

Spaceship
Watch

xeroox

Established Member
Impact
Any recommendation where to host custom email? i need one solution where i can host different business mails ( different domains )

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you are facing delivery issues then you have to check the host. They might have too many spammers on their Network. Usually with a decent host who proactively monitors their IP, you should not face this problem. Alternatively, you can opt for a dedicated ip for your account, so that only you will be responsible for the reputation of the said IP.

Most email services like Google, etc will turn out to be expensive since they bill each user separately.
Yes, both gsuite and office are for single domain

•••
Host your domain at yandex.com for free, you can create up to 1000 users free.

I searched this and you're right. How come it's free? Why would they offer it for free?

•••
I've been using Zoho for a couple of years - and it been pretty good. I really have no complaints and the cost is lowish.

Are you using MailSpring for read receipts ?
any variation of setup that you felt was benificial ?
any replies ever with *SPAM* in the subject line showing it went into their junk folder ? - this happened to me

Greatly appreciate your input.

•••
•••
•••
As reccomend above I would use google and this way you can use streak for tracking

•••
YES, the email provider will impact you delivery - not really rate - but spam related block triggers. Thats why Office365, GSuite, Zoho, etc are needed. Free is usually abused

Do you think that yandex is no good for this? I notice that zoho has a free plan:
(
FREE PLAN
  • Up to five users.
  • 5GB/User, 25MB attachment limit.
  • Web access only. Email hosting for single domain.)
What about this?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back