NameSilo

Where should I auction this domain?

Labeled as advice in Domain Buying and Selling Discussion, started by albatrosl, Apr 16, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. albatrosl

albatrosl Established Member

What I would like is: low fixed fee, no pre-paid fee, big audience, easy of sale. The domain is at most XXX$ I think.
    • Sedo: I think its out of the question because the minimum fee was like +60$, and it might not sell for that.
    • This forum: I did that before, but you have to be always taking care of the post, posting on it, then the sale is totally manual…, and also maybe not that big audience?
    • Ebay: I thought about it, but buyers can give you trouble, and also is not a place for domains.
    So I discarded this options, and now I’m thinking Epik or DAN, where I should action it?
    Also if the auction showed up on other sites, that would be great.

This is the domain: https://www.namepros.com/threads/postader-com.1219649/
    Postader.com | Registrar: Porkbun | Expiration: 2021-08-11

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. biggie

biggie GreenFriendly.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Hi

the effort you put in, is not worthy of the domain

imo...

3. noneisnone

noneisnone 444 VIP Gold Account

list at brandbucket and squadhelp you never know you might get accepted and be able to get some profit above reg fee for the name
    good luck

4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Top Member NameTalent VIP Gold Account Trusted Blogger

Your title says auction, but you mention one possibility as DAN. DAN don't do auctions, do they, or is that coming with Dan 2.0?

It is hard to get attention to user auctions most places, unless the name is very strong or one invests in paid promotion, which is hard to justify for a $$$ domain name.

Best wishes whatever you decide to do.

Bob

5. albatrosl

albatrosl Established Member

I didn't look into DAN and Epik, so if DAN does not do auctions I would use Epik.

6. Super-Annuation

Super-Annuation Restricted (Market)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice