Dynadot

auctions Where should I auction my domain to get more enduser Sedo Flippa GoDaddy

NameSilo
Watch

Vibhor

Established Member
Impact
Where should i auction my domain to get more enduser sedo flippa godaddy namepros or please suggest me good auction marketplace to auction my domains

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i think in the domain's niche forum, ie car.com try sell in car forums

how about you guys?

•••
@Vibhor - it depends on how good your domain names are. If you just registered fair to poor names that have never been registered before, it doesn't matter where you auction - because they probably won't sell.

•••
I think, realistically, many end users will not go looking to any auction site to buy a domain name. Now if you are active in some niche, let's say you are into antique cars and interact with people on social media with similar interests, and you are trying to sell a great domain name related to antique cars, if you put it up for auction anywhere, and link to the auction in your social media, that will probably generate interest. For that, where the domain is being auctioned may not matter much, although as few hoops as possible will help encourage people to take part. If they have never heard of the site, they are probably going to be hesitant. So in that sense auctions on places like eBay have an advantage, although most domains there seem to go for peanuts or not sell at all (clearly exceptions). After that GoDaddy is much more name-recognized than others I would argue.

This answer was based on end-users which I took to be your question. My answer re where best to auction to other domainers would be different.

Bob

•••
I think, realistically, many end users will not go looking to any auction site to buy a domain name. Now if you are active in some niche, let's say you are into antique cars and interact with people on social media with similar interests, and you are trying to sell a great domain name related to antique cars, if you put it up for auction anywhere, and link to the auction in your social media, that will probably generate interest. For that, where the domain is being auctioned may not matter much, although as few hoops as possible will help encourage people to take part. If they have never heard of the site, they are probably going to be hesitant. So in that sense auctions on places like eBay have an advantage, although most domains there seem to go for peanuts or not sell at all (clearly exceptions). After that GoDaddy is much more name-recognized than others I would argue.

This answer was based on end-users which I took to be your question. My answer re where best to auction to other domainers would be different.

Bob
thank you sir for your valuable knowledge

•••
Back