IT.COM

Where host 120 domains like blogs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello , i know that it's frequent question , but i'm not able to get best choice , i have 120 domains that i want to develop like blogs using wordpress and i can't pay VPS so i see that "bluehost/hostmonster" ,hostgator ..etc

which is the best hosting for me ...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It depends upon your budget, how much have you got to spend monthly?

•••
•••
It definitely sounds to me like a reseller package would be best for you.

•••
@XeHSean: Love the name ;)

Anyway, I thing you would also be best with a reseller unless you can find a very high spec shared package at a price within your budget.

Have you thought about having a VPS with a fre panel instead of cPanel?

Sean

•••
I assume that you can continue your web hosting voyage as with reseller accont as with VPS service. Shared account is small for you at the moment at least due to the number of websites

•••
A little off topic but what is the difference between shared and reseller hosting?

As for those shared hosting sites, I'm not sure if they would be able to handle 150 sites, especially if you are planning on getting lots of traffic.

•••
A little off topic but what is the difference between shared and reseller hosting?

As for those shared hosting sites, I'm not sure if they would be able to handle 150 sites, especially if you are planning on getting lots of traffic.

Shared provides you with a single account, cPanel for example. Reseller allows you to create multipe cpanel accounts, Master reseller allows you to create reseller accounts as well.

•••
Shared provides you with a single account, cPanel for example. Reseller allows you to create multipe cpanel accounts, Master reseller allows you to create reseller accounts as well.
Okay thank you very much for clearing that up. So Reseller would be beneficial if you have a bunch of sites?

•••
Reseller Accounts you can create multiple cPanel Accounts if you require them. Shared Hosting will allow you to add them as Add-ons only. So if you really need to add the domains into 1 account, then A Shared Account could be o.k to add them as Add-ons & Reseller you can create them under each multiple account but all will have to be named under different login names, Waste of time in my eyes as you can allocate them to just one login.

•••
I believe that VPS will be fine. If you can place the request in the request section you will have a lot of direct offers soon

•••
Think of services which webhostingbuzz, siteground and hostingsource provide as they can be used for hosting web sites of various goals. Their services are cheap and support administrates their servers 24\7.

•••
If the blogs are not large and small enough I suppose that reseller account will be fine

•••
I may recommend you several companies to choose the VPS account from. For example the very good offers are presented by such company as a2hosting.com - stable and inexpensive.

Also I would name gazzin.com which offers pretty quality VPS being much experienced and reliable host.

I do not recommend you using Large companies like hosdtgator or host monster as they opften appear to oversell.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back