IT.COM

Where to host multiple Wordpress blogs? Just give some quick advice

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lazyleo

I <3 DomainsVIP Member
Impact
Hi there everyone,

I need to run around 20 wordpress blogs and need to buy hosting for them which is the best deal i can get?

Needs to be fast no slow overselled hosts

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
www.PolurNet.com highly recommended

They have live support that you can actually talk to right now and they will tell you which plan is best for you. For 20, I would estimate only between $6 and $7 a month - assuming the amount of visitors is not through the roof

•••
I think you need a dedi from hosting. But you'd be better to specify your requirements because it's difficult to advice you something.
Anyway you may look at the package plans from ahosting.biz. Their service is qualitative and tech support is fast (ticket system).

•••
There are Wordpress Blog Hosting offers, you can google for them. I know that Yahoo! provides it either.

•••
You should look for hosting companies that provide unmetered or unlimited domain names on your package. The best deal - go with reseller package. I suggest you looking through the offers mentioned above (www.PolurNet.com, www.ahosting.biz). Also I suggest you have a look at monsters in this sphere www.hostgator.com or resellerzoom.com.
I hope it will help you.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Well i have bought hosting at a place and will try them out for a month else would move :)

Thanks for the advice..

•••
Edit: oops :o this extra post is with credit to Mark :p

Last edited:
•••
Lunarpages is wonderful and you can host up to 11 domains on their Basic Hosting Plan for $6.95/mo for 24 months and $7.95/mo for 12 and you get $700 in free CoffeeCup software, also if you use code 25OFFNoW when you join it will knock off $25.

I know you said 20 domains so perhaps BudgetReseller.com would be more up your alley. I've used them to develop 9 different websites and when the site starts to generate too much interest, takes up too much space or resources I simply move it to a more spacious host.

Best wishes,
Kimmy

•••
slaughterbeck said:
Lunarpages is wonderful and you can host up to 11 domains on their Basic Hosting Plan for $6.95/mo for 24 months and $7.95/mo for 12 and you get $700 in free CoffeeCup software, also if you use code 25OFFNoW when you join it will knock off $25.

I know you said 20 domains so perhaps BudgetReseller.com would be more up your alley. I've used them to develop 9 different websites and when the site starts to generate too much interest, takes up too much space or resources I simply move it to a more spacious host.

Best wishes,
Kimmy
Thanks for the advice i will move if i am not happy with my current host.

•••
WordPress hosting

Hi,
try NxtDomains.com - host unlimited word press blogs on huge space and bandwidth.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back