Dynadot

Where can I get domain for $1 ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reu Torah

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1&1is ok for .99c for a domain or 2 but you will spend an hour understanding their system so if you are worth less than $10 per hour then just go with a register with a decent interface and you can work out how to turn off auto renew etc easily.

•••
any other domain registrars ?

•••
If you are still aksing for $1 domains - not at the moment, as far as i know.

•••
when usually netfirms allows $2 or $3 domains ? every week or once in a month ?

•••
when usually netfirms allows $2 or $3 domains ? every week or once in a month ?
I don't remember exactly, it's about every 6 weeks.

•••
Fast/hosts is the only one at this time that has regs for dot coms at that low a price.

I personally don't use them as I had some serious issues with them and choose not to use them.

Many others here have apparently had a better experience using them than I had and seem to be using them successfully.

•••
<^> I was just going to mention fasthosts. They are/were offering domains for a Pound.
I have used fasthosts for over 15 years, and as a domain register they fine, however I lost 2 valuable domains when transferring them to another host a few years ago, so be vigilant. Also for hosting they were terrible!

•••
•••
There are more then likely over 400 domains for sale for 1 dollar a piece on these forums. You should check them out.

•••
Fast/hosts is the only one at this time that has regs for dot coms at that low a price.

I personally don't use them as I had some serious issues with them and choose not to use them.

Many others here have apparently had a better experience using them than I had and seem to be using them successfully.
I've just registered one domain on them. It's smooth and there's no problem. You just need to verify your account at the 1st time you register (by phone) and verify again after buying domains (by email).

•••
Remeber

Avoid doteasy, 1 and 1 and fasthosts

No matter at what discount they offer you a domain for

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back