Dynadot

Where can I get domain for $1 ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reu Torah

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can get many extensions at 0.88$ at namecheap

If you are asking .com domains it woukd be around 2$ at godaddy and bigrock

•••
any other domain registrars then godaddy and bigrock who accepts intl debit cards.

•••
You can look at nettigritty they have a 2$ sale now

•••
thanks but if they go away with domain sales ? they dont seem to be reliable. how old are they ?

•••
I dont know much about them ..just got an email newsletter from them ...

•••
Which extensions are you finding. If .COM then go with Godaddy and 1&1 (some guys don't like this guy :D). Other gTLD you can find at Namecheap, just only 88 cents here: https://www.namecheap.com/promos/amazing88s.aspx

Good luck to you,

•••
do you mean some guys dont like 1&1 ?

i already have account on godaddy, looking for new registrars where i can buy more new domains for $1

•••
How many domains can you buy at godaddy @ $1 or $2, thanks

•••
•••
But there are alot of codes offering $0.99 and more, can't I use more than one, thanks

•••
But there are alot of codes offering $0.99 and more, can't I use more than one, thanks
No, one $0.99 per capita.

@Reu Torah you can look at Fasthosts, they have £1 .com (and few more extensions) promo.

Last edited:
•••
I have some domains at $1-$2 each

•••
•••
You can use only once on your account (with any $0.99 code)

•••
do you any other website where i can register domain many times for $1 or $2 even.

•••
do you any other website where i can register domain many times for $1 or $2 even.
Namecheap - $1.06 (gTLDs)
Fasthosts - £1
Uniregistry - $1.99 (gTLDs)

•••
•••
•••
1&1? Most of these sites offering cheap domains, it will be difficult to buy and sell immediately, namecheap does not have less than $5 for .com but you can buy and sell within a few days, I think.

•••
but my card doesnt works there.

•••
•••
•••
•••
but my card doesnt works there.
If you are referring to 1&1, please double check their current terms of promotion. Last I heard, it was valid for US clients only (read: paying with a US-issued credit card).

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back