Dynadot

Where can I download the full list of deleted .com domain names, in the last 24 hours?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

otayiz

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I'm looking for the list of recently deleted .com domain names, one name per line. Once upon a time, there was a site called expired.biz, and I enjoyed their lists. Now that site is not working anymore, and the closest thing I can find is expireddomains.net lists. But the problem with their lists is, I can only download a list of 10,000 names. Often the list is 70-100K+. The only other option is copy-paste domain names page by page, and it is tedious to copy-paste hundreds of pages one by one.

Is there a site I can use to simply download all the deleted domains as a simple text list, for free? I see some paid subscription services, but I need a free site or list.

And I don't want a list of auctions, soon-to-drop lists etc. I want already dropped domains available at hand registry prices, like $9-10 per domain. And I don't need all the stats like backlinks and Alexa or all other stuff.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm downloading all expiring lists and keeping them on my server. Then, if i need the expired list, i simply take the expiring list for yesterday of whatever day i need. Also i can run it through WHOIS to filter out the taken ones.

•••
I think that's what I will do too.

•••
I think that's what I will do too.
You also can download a list from the Epik marketplace, on the pending delete page, there is a Download inventory button
https://marketplace.epik.com/pending-delete
It includes multiple TLDs, but at some point, it will be possible to filter the names and download a filtered version of the list, In the meantime, I could provide that list (for free) on Dropelf if needed

Gube

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back