Dynadot

Where are the prospects coming from!!??

NameSilo
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Elliot Silver shared the stats about domain name inquiries on his domain names, which mostly consisted of .COMs
Here's the article:

I wanted to share some stats with you regarding the location of people who are interested in buying my domain names. The information is from the last few months, and it counts the location of the people who click on the inquiry link at the top of my parked domain names.

Top 10 locations of people who express interest in buying one of my company’s domain names:

• 49% United States
  • 12% India
  • 4% Canada
  • 2% United Kingdom
  • 2% Nigeria
  • 1% Russian Federation
  • 1% Pakistan
  • 1% Germany
  • 1% China
  • 1% South Africa
In addition to this top ten list, there were a bunch of other countries represented that had 1% of less of the interested buyers.

There are a few things to keep in mind of course. Not all of the people who clicked on the link made offers. I don’t know this information and it would take a bunch of cross checking to figure that out. In addition, there may be language issues. Although my inquiry message is pretty clear, I would imagine some people still have no idea what they are doing when they click.

Source

This might help you in generating leads and approaching the right people for your outbound emails and sales.
I believe that these stats are very helpful in doing your outbound(for those who go for it), and approaching the right people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back