Domain Empire

advice Where are the domain brokers for small sales?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

webdomainhub

Established Member
Impact
I understand that most, if not all domain brokers are interested in selling domains that are ultra premium, i.e. 5 figures and above and they require you to have a sizeable portfolio ( at least the ones I contacted told me so ). My question is are there any brokers that work with domains that is in the $1k-$5k range ( at least I think it is worth that much ) and does not require you to have a portfolio of 1000 names?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is a surplus of inventory for names in the $1-$5k and that too depends if the
names are truly valued at that price point.

Most portfolio owners will never sell all their names in their lifetime unless they
liquidate it.

•••
i don't know of any actual brokers who deal with lower value names or clients who don't have a sizeable portfolio to be honest sorry. i think the general idea is that if you're at the stage you need a broker that is the level you'll be at anyway. i think for us mere mortals its the usual places of sedo, flippa etc.. or selling direct to end users

•••
Noted all feedbacks with thanks

•••
Hi

what names do you have in .com, that you think are worthy of those amounts?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back