NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
Dear nP members,

I think it would be interesting to know your answers to the following question:
  • ⏰ WHEN YOU WILL BE RICH FROM DOMAINING?
  • Today? Tomorrow?? Never???
  • What do you think? And why?? And what means 'rich' for you???
So many questions - feel free to let us know now your answer/s / thought/s / view/s here!

Here are my own answer/s:
All the best with your invest,
KINGOF.TOP

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Generally entrepreneurs go into business with at least a thought of becoming rich.
When?? ... every year is 'The Year'. This year is My Year!

•••
What let you think that I will die before you will die?
And why you think that you will get it if I would die before you?

I'm a Buddhist monk. I will just reincarnate as the most unlucky guy in the world... Your future son.

•••
I am a Buddhist Monk. I will just reincarnate as the most unlucky guy in the world... Your future son.
I don't believe you.
So I will not react on your (second part of your reply, which is nothing more than a) complete respectless indirect insult.
I also will not report you(r post) - people should read what paltry comments you write.

Really, all the best.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
when .web is launched

webwebwebwebwebwebwebwebwebwebwebwebwebwebwebwebwebwebwebwebweb.web

will make toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top

obsolete.

Sincerely,

Kingof.Web

PS. Maybe a defensive pre-registration could help?

Hahaahaaa nooo wayyy, nothing can top .top - thats why the most expensive domain of all time is a .top domain.

No single TLD can top .top - not .com, not .net, not .org, not .biz, not .pro, not .info, not .club, not .vip, not .win, not .web, not any other .xyzzz

.top will make me richhh

Last edited:
•••
•••
If this name be sold, i promise i ll renew all my .mom names.

Well, there are actually about 1,800+ US$ billionaires, and they are getting every year more, so chances are not that bad ... I think.

•••
Well, there are actually about 1,800+ US$ billionaires, and they are getting every year more, so chances are not that bad ... I think.
Meh, no chance imho.

•••
In a world of short memorable domains that can be typed out in one to seconds why would someone buy a name like this ?

•••
In a world of short memorable domains that can be typed out in one to seconds why would someone buy a name like this ?

Because...

...learn more here:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/which-is-your-really-best-domain-and-why-price-range.957754/#post-5625712

In a world of short memorable domains, long memorable domains may 'shock' you but I can understand that, you are not the only one.
But, on the other side, most people are not 'shocked' about it.

It's always the unusual which get attacked by people - until they realize, that there is nothing to attack :laugh:
Maybe the fact that ICANN allows 63 characters in a domain will help you to resolve your 'problems' with my domain.
Then you will stop using your precious time for attacking something where is nothing to attack.

Instead of spamming against me / my intention to bring fresh discussions into nP by starting controversial threads, you could have a bit more respect before my work.
But as long as you stay sooo focused on my domain it will be difficult for you to bring your own project/s forward ;)

Anyway, let's remember, the real question in this thread is:

⏰ WHEN YOU WILL BE RICH FROM DOMAINING?

Last edited:
•••
Not filthy rich but not exactly hurting here. Guess I was smart enough to follow the king dot com instead of the temporary fads.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I will answer you on 7/20/2017

•••
•••
your toptoptoptopopt.top domain name there wouldnt load after 10 seconds. No other name could top that

•••
Well, there are actually about 1,800+ US$ billionaires

There only about a third of this number. Oh I thought you meant living in USA. Sorry about that.

Is

potpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpot.top

Available? That would be a good way to get on the billionaire list

Last edited:
•••
your toptoptoptopopt.top domain name there wouldnt load after 10 seconds. No other name could top that
The loading time is currently a bit long yes.
But if you are patient all content will appear (depends also on the connection).

BTW The FB page is loading faster ;)

•••
frog.wix.com whatever that is, it sure screws up my pc

•••

Is

potpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpot.top

Available? That would be a good way to get on the billionaire list

No, not available.
Because I registered it (as a forwarder) already a few months ago (February 2016) ;)

Last edited:
•••
optoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptopt.top did you grab that one too?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back