IT.COM

poll RICH? POOR? Your vote! Your story!

NameSilo
Watch

How much money do you own NOW?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Less than 0.00 USD

votes
    25.5%
  • More than 1.00 USD

votes
    5.9%
  • More than 10.00 USD

votes
    3.9%
  • More than 100.00 USD

votes
    7.8%
  • More than 1,000.00 USD

votes
    7.8%
  • More than 10,000.00 USD

votes
    15.7%
  • More than 100,000.00 USD

votes
    7.8%
  • More than 1,000,000.00 USD

votes
    7.8%
  • More than 10,000,000.00 USD

vote
    2.0%
  • More than 100,000,000.00 USD

votes
    0.0%
  • More than 1,000,000,000.00 USD

votes
    15.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
Dear nPeople,

we all knowww, in an economic viewww, 'time is money'.
Regarding to this point, I want to ask you all the following question:

??? ?? ?
Are you RICH or are you POOR?
Or, in other words:
Do you think that you are RICH or do you think that you are POOR?

I also added a POLL, the question is:
How much money do you own NOW?

You can choose between 11 answers (Less than 0.00 USD / ... / More than 1,000,000,000.00 USD) .

!!! !! !
Please vote your answer to see the current result.
Please vote in accordance with your current financial situation - the votes are all anonym, no one knows the vote of another.

If your financial situation will change in future, you can always come back and change your vote. This means, the average result of this poll will be always a current, 'flexible mirror' of the average financial situation of all nP members which voted.

Thanks for your vote and your participation in this thread - tell us your story why you (think that you) are rich or why you (think that you) are poor if you like!

All the best with your invest,
KINGOF.TOP

+++ UPDATE +++
+ NOW THE CURRENT VOTING RESULTS ARE VISIBLE WITHOUT VOTING!
+ But of course this does not mean that you should not vote - your vote is still welcome!
+
Share your current financial situation if you like!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a non-disclosure agreement with my wallet that it doesn't allow me the liberty to say such information to anyone. :)
I see.
No problem.
In fact you deserve an award for that well formulated answer.

•••
Many of the wealthiest people are some of the nicest people

And the reason they are usually wealthy is because people buy from nice friendly people that are helpful

Buyers can tell sellers with $ signs as eyes a mile off

Without knowing the wealth of individuals individuals can't be looked down upon and or gloat etc

A nice neutral playing field

•••
could you please add my Donate button to the poll options?

•••
could you please add my Donate button to the poll options?
Looks like that you want to tell us that your current amount of money is at a lowww level.
If this is correct, I wish you some sales soon if this is your goal.
Maybe you have some good domains and someone who is reading this will contact you to buy them because he presume that you need the money.
At least I wish you that!

However, unfortunately it is not possible to add your 'donate button' to the poll's options - but why not starting a 'DONATE ME' - thread if this is possible / allowed?

As long as I don't get (a significant number of) new bids for my domain
toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top
at SEDO, it is not my intention to make new investments.

Last edited:
•••
I have my wife and kids. This makes me the wealthiest guy on the planet!

•••
Looks like that you want to tell us that your current amount of money is at a lowww level.
If this is correct, I wish you some sales soon if this is your goal.
Maybe you have some good domains and someone who is reading this will contact you to buy them because he presume that you need the money.
At least I wish you that!

However, unfortunately it is not possible to add your 'donate button' to the poll's options - but why not starting a 'DONATE ME' - thread if this is possible / allowed?

As long as I don't get (a significant number of) new bids for my domain
at SEDO, it is not my intention to make new investments.

i noticed recently that ngTLD investors are rather serious guys... too serious most of the time :)

•••
@KINGOF.TOP I'm waiting for you to declare that your net worth is probably billion dollars (give or take) because of your you know what ;)

•••
i noticed recently that ngTLD investors are rather serious guys... too serious most of the time :)
It's never a mistake to react in a serious way, also not if it is a reaction to a joke - because 'jokes have some truth in it's core'.

•••
@KINGOF.TOP I'm waiting for you to declare that your net worth is probably billion dollars (give or take) because of your you know what ;)
If this tread would be about how much is the net worth (regarding to personal assets, including domains), my net worth would be in or even above that hight, yes.

But unfortunantely this thread is about how much money we own at the moment - so to 'fit with that amount of money', I have to wait for the right buyer (bid) of my domain

THE MOST EXPENSIVE DOMAIN OF ALL TIME

/// TRY TO BUY @ SEDO

via SEDO - at least I already got 2 bids (see SEDO) for it.
You / everyone is welcome to make the next one/s - maybe your negotiation skills are better than mine and you will be able to negotiate a price which you don't expect - but to be honest, better don't expect that
;)

Last edited:
•••
@KINGOF.TOP
I had you blocked.lol
Thought they had locked you up in the loonie bin. Now i unblocked you i see what i been missing.
Yes i voted :wacky:

•••
@KINGOF.TOP
I had you blocked.lol
Thought they had locked you up in the loonie bin. Now i unblocked you i see what i been missing.
Yes i voted :wacky:

I don't realize / care who block/ed me or not - but you are right, you missed all what I wrote if you have blocked me.

I was / will never be in 'loonie bin', I don't knowww why you have such strange idea - but no problem, thanks GOD, I am a clear minded, healthy and always sober person who knows always what to do.
For example, regarding to this threads theme ('money') I created / own / offer the most expensive domain of all time as / becasue it is the highest possible, final domain which can be created:

If this tread would be about how much is the net worth (regarding to personal assets, including domains), my net worth would be in or even above that hight. yes.

But unfortunantely this thread is about how much money we own at the moment - so to fit with that amount of money, I have to wait for the right buyer (bid) of my domain

THE MOST EXPENSIVE DOMAIN OF ALL TIME

/// TRY TO BUY @ SEDO

via SEDO - at least I already got 2 bids (see SEDO) for it.
You / everyone is
welcome to make the next one/s - maybe your negotiation skills are better than mine and you will be able to negotiate a price which you don't expect - but to be honest, better don't expect that
;)

I (you can) see it as the equivalent of the money I did not own yet.
If you like to make your bid/s you should do so before you miss the chance to do so because it can be sold at every moment.

And thanks for your vote - maybe you want to tell us additionally...
...how much money you own right nowww???

Last edited:
•••
LOL are you an IRS secret agent?
It's a broad question...asking a broad question and you will get a random yet correct answer.
Would have been more interesting if it was something like "How much PROFIT did you make from domain investing last year, or in six months? etc"
I will sit this one out :)

•••
•••
LOL are you an IRS secret agent?
It's a broad question...asking a broad question and you will get a random yet correct answer.

Would have been more interesting if it was something like "How much PROFIT did you make from domain investing last year, or in six months? etc"
I will sit this one out :)

I am not working for any government at this time but I am an agent of the most expensive domain of all time.

It's a broad question, yes - but at the end it's a direct question to each one and so each one can answer it directly if he like.

I see - so, if you would find it more interesting if it was something like 'How much PROFIT did you make from domain investing last year, or in six months?' etc. - then why not starting such a thread?
Otherwise it seems that my (this) thread is actually more interesting to you ;)

For me it's more interesting to ask how much money someone owns right now instead of how much ROI someone made. Not because I personally really need to know it - but simply because of the reactions it will cause (as a social being I am interested in social reactions).

BTW... ...would you mind to tell us how much money you own right nowww???

Last edited:
•••
...I am a clear minded, healthy and always sober person...

I am sorry to hear that...:xf.wink:

I am sorry to hear that...
...believe me, permanentely increasing sobriety is the most exciting thing.

But why 'ignoring' this thread's poll / question and not voting / telling us how much money you own right nowww???

Last edited:
•••
To funny.lol
Nothing to be ashamed about, a lot of domainers have a few wires crossed. I know if i stop taking my medication, i start registering crap names.
I am going to block you again, you'll always be the KingOf.Weed
All the best

•••
To funny.lol
Nothing to be ashamed about, a lot of domainers have a few wires crossed. I know if i stop taking my medication, i start registering crap names.
I am going to block you again, you'll always be the KingOf.Weed
All the best
If I would have a problem, I would not have a problem to say it.
So, as you said it, it is nothing which could not be said (nothing to be ashamed about).

Ok, block me again, MasterOfYourDomains - then you can unblock me another time again - you can un/block me (everyone) as much as you like - you have the clickpower to un/block me (everyone), like I (everyone) have it.

But, before you will block me, you could let us know
how much money you own right nowww!!!
Only if you like of course ;)

All the best.

Last edited:
•••
I have my wife and kids. This makes me the wealthiest guy on the planet!
Yes, you are rich - no doubt.
Congrats!
Every amount of money you currently own, is secondary.

Last edited:
•••
AJ6Ccu5.jpg

I got 50$ cash

•••
•••
•••
AJ6Ccu5.jpg

I got 50$ cash
I appreciate, that you let us know your current amount of money, even with a picture - big respect!
May we stay satisfied with every amount at every time.
Less is more.

Last edited:
•••
+++ UPDATE +++

+
NOW THE CURRENT VOTING RESULTS ARE VISIBLE WITHOUT VOTING!
+ But of course this does not mean that you should not vote - your vote is still welcome!
+ Share your current financial situation if you like!

Last edited:
•••
•••
The past few years have not been kind to me. So I am not ashamed to say, in terms of money, I am poor: technically homeless (according to the state).

God found me within the past 6 months (I don't like when people say they found God, like... God wasn't hiding waiting for you to find Him, He finds you). I turned my life and will over to Him, and accepted Jesus Christ as His son and my Lord and Savior. So in that regard, I feel I am rich.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back