Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
Dear nP members,

I think it would be interesting to know your answers to the following question:
  • ⏰ WHEN YOU WILL BE RICH FROM DOMAINING?
  • Today? Tomorrow?? Never???
  • What do you think? And why?? And what means 'rich' for you???
So many questions - feel free to let us know now your answer/s / thought/s / view/s here!

Here are my own answer/s:
All the best with your invest,
KINGOF.TOP

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I can say,that someone who registers .top domains or that other new tld shit will never-ever get rich.

•••
Actually, this is a topic that should have been posted on a registrar forum :)

•••
Nobody here will get rich from domaining. Not even me. If you are not actually losing money you are already doing better than average.

BS

•••
It's imminent... we are all three feet from gold.

Companies with large capital naming their companies names that are exact matches to existing domains - will you be where you need to be.

images

•••
•••
Ok - may I ask you why exactly next year?

I think I will be rich @ the time when I sell my toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top domain.
If so, then this will happen when I don't expect it.

For me 'rich' means to have more money than you need.

I would become rich if it happens.

•••
Ok - may I ask you why exactly next year?

I think I will be rich @ the time when I sell my toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top domain.
If so, then this will happen when I don't expect it.

For me 'rich' means to have more money than you need.
I would become rich if it happens.
Yes, probably because I probably will buy your best .top domains then!

Last edited:
•••
I can say,that someone who registers .top domains or that other new tld sh*t will never-ever get rich.
That's complete nonsense in my eyes.
Why?
Because .top is from China and China is one of - or already the - biggest economy in the world.
.top will have more global importance than you obviously can imagine nowww

Last edited:
•••
Nobody here will get rich from domaining. Not even me. If you are not actually losing money you are already doing better than average.

Maybe not even you but I will.

•••
•••
Maybe not even you but I will.

Do you have any proof of concept other than wishful thinking, which is not a viable business model.

Brad

•••
Do you have any proof of concept other than wishful thinking, which is not a viable business model.

Brad

YES and NO.

YES, because my 'proof' is my total conviction* that I will sell my toptoptop... .top domain for more than 1,000,000,000.00 USD (more than 1 billion USD) because 'top' means 'top' and nothing can top the highest possible amount (21 times) of 'top' in a .top domain.

NO, because you will not accept my 'proof'.

*Otherwise I would not work on it's dissemination since I created it.

Last edited:
•••
I am already rich for I have my health which is the only thing that matters. You might have all the money in the world but if you have no health then what will you do with all that money?? Yup, let other people enjot it.

Now back to your question, I will become extra rich,money wise , before the end of this year.

•••
I am already rich for I have my health which is the only thing that matters. You might have all the money in the world but if you have no health then what will you do with all that money?? Yup, let other people enjot it.

Now back to your question, I will become extra rich,money wise , before the end of this year.

I completely agree, health (and satisfaction) is the 'true' richness.
But, may I ask you, what let you think that you will become extra rich before this year (2016) ends?

•••
I completely agree, health (and satisfaction) is the 'true' richness.
But, may I ask you, what let you think that you will become extra rich before this year (2016) ends?

It is secret but soon you will read it on popular websites.

•••
When one of you buys - http://blockchain.link - for what it's worth. :)

Or when I start a registrar or registry and sell domains.

Last edited:
•••
•••
A happy man is a rich man. I'm happy!

•••
We all here will be rich when @KINGOF.TOP will sell his 63-times-top.top domain.

•••
•••
I'm already rich, I'm doing and earned of what I love.B-)

•••
Last edited:
•••
@Abdullah Abdullah,
I would pay by myself for just to see the buyer. No, sorry, the BUYER.

@KINGOF.TOP ,
You are lucky, all of us need to google and search possible buyer for our domains, we need to research all possible business and send tons of emails.
And you.. just buy Forbs and make a short list of who has 1 billion $ and contact him.

Last edited:
•••
YES and NO.

YES, because my 'proof' is my total conviction* that I will sell my toptoptop... .top domain for more than 1,000,000,000.00 USD (more than 1 billion USD) because 'top' means 'top' and nothing can top the highest possible amount (21 times) of 'top' in a .top domain.

NO, because you will not accept my 'proof'.

*Otherwise I would not work on it's dissemination since I created it.
I do not know if it will be sold for 1 billion USD, but many non-believers may be actually surprised with end-result of this effort.

toptoptop... .top
is by far the most actively promoted domain here and maybe on whole internet..this promotion creates general awareness of it : All NP members know about it, I know about it, everybody knows about it. If someone want to buy .some kind of .top domain, they already know where to go!

This is exactly how the value is created, in case we speak about some form of art/symbol. For practical purposes this domain is not really suitable, but as a virtual symbol, it can work very well. Personally I would like to have this kind of creativity, because it does wonders in business! Good luck :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back