IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
Dear nP members,

I think it would be interesting to know your answers to the following question:
  • ⏰ WHEN YOU WILL BE RICH FROM DOMAINING?
  • Today? Tomorrow?? Never???
  • What do you think? And why?? And what means 'rich' for you???
So many questions - feel free to let us know now your answer/s / thought/s / view/s here!

Here are my own answer/s:
All the best with your invest,
KINGOF.TOP

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Last edited:
•••
Ohhh, we have a potential buyer here!
@lolwarrior, do you have 1 billion $ ?
If you need a broker, just PM me :)

Last edited:
•••
I do not know if it will be sold for 1 billion USD, but many non-believers may be actually surprised with end-result of this effort.

toptoptop... .top
is by far the most actively promoted domain here and maybe on whole internet..this promotion creates general awareness of it : All NP members know about it, I know about it, everybody knows about it. If someone want to buy .some kind of .top domain, they already know where to go!

This is exactly how the value is created, in case we speak about some form of art/symbol. For practical purposes this domain is not really suitable, but as a virtual symbol, it can work very well. Personally I would like to have this kind of creativity, because it does wonders in business! Good luck :)

Well said.
It is offered as cyber art, as the highest (virtual) status symbol.
Thanx.

Last edited:
•••
@KINGOF.TOP,
I liked your post, remember it when you will count cash for your 21-times-top.top domain :)

•••
@KINGOF.TOP,
I liked your post, remember it when you will count cash for your 21-times-top.top domain :)
I can't promise anything but nP / the internet saves all posts and likes ;)

But I now want to remember all others to this threads question:

• ⏰ WHEN YOU WILL BE RICH FROM DOMAINING?

Last edited:
•••
Students who seek admittance to law school, an MBA program or medical school oftentimes are not admitted, are unable to complete the program or find themselves deeply indebted upon completion of the program and still unable to find a job in their fields.

Those who buy lottery tickets on a regular basis rarely become wealthy. More often than not, their gambling addiction has serious adverse consequences. Other than registrars and registries, only a small percentage of domain investors become wealthy from pure domain investing. The vast majority of newbies who load up on new TLDs will lose every dollar they spend on domain names.

•••
As $1 billion is Not the "Top highest possible amount" you can sell toptoptop... .top for I'm reminded of a quote billionaire Michael Bloomberg said just last night.

"The richest thing about Trump is his hypocrisy"

You remind me of 'The Donald' ... perpetually trumping-up toptoptop... .top -like he does all things Trump, using the same fuzzy logic; its The Top domain because it is the word Top, so therefore as Top means Top that must mean .top trumps all because its the Trumps, I mean Tops.

So, I think I found your billionaire buyer. Sell it to The Donald he'll buy into .top makes you The Tops logic.
But, go reg TheDonald.Top and TrumpTops.top, just to earn his respect. Then, take it to the toptoptop...

Last edited:
•••
I'll be rich when I sell topx22.top for $2,000,000,000 (2 Billion dollars) because it tops your untoppable .top domain that otherwise could not be topped until I figured out a clever way to smash your top .top domain to bits by adding an extra top, and with fewer characters....

•••
I don't think I'll get "rich" from domaining. I'm here in hopes that I may become financially stable, and go on to start a small business (where I'll get "rich"). :roll:

•••
YES and NO.

YES, because my 'proof' is my total conviction* that I will sell my toptoptop... .top domain for more than 1,000,000,000.00 USD (more than 1 billion USD) because 'top' means 'top' and nothing can top the highest possible amount (21 times) of 'top' in a .top domain.

NO, because you will not accept my 'proof'.

*Otherwise I would not work on it's dissemination since I created it.
You are entertaining. Makes me smile your logic. All you got to do is find one person out of 7 billion people that thinks the same as you and has 1 billion to spend.
But whose to say there is not another life form in another universe salivating over the prospect to own such a gem, probably your best chance.

•••
I'm going to get rich soon, for me "rich" means a monthly passive income and getting retire soon :)

Last edited:
•••
some will be rich but most of us not! since I am not the lucky guy! I am sure I will never be rich from domaining! for me personally rich or not, is not my goals, I am doing domaining stuff, because I need it to increase my rangking on serp! so I spend $50, to get 50 dot us! so if someone buy all my dot us, and profit 2k usd! that's good! I am fine with that, but if not, that's cool, at least I learn something! :D lol

#nothingtoloose

•••
I am not in wonder about your 1st viewww - it fits to your statement above ('...every name...').

With your 2nd viewww I agree, .top time will come definitely, yesss ;)
that's why i said it .top is my inspiration behind this statement Keep rocking!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

•••
Answer to the title "whenever you can" - seems good one.

•••
I have no idea if this is going to make me rich or not, it depends on a number of future parameters which are impossible to control.

But I know for sure that I can make a living from domaining and that feels great. If it also could pay for building our dream house, then I'm in heaven. I used to be more or less obsessed with consumption and brands, but now it's almost the opposite. I still have my Lacoste shirts and Omega watches, but I don't care much to buy new ones.

But to give an answer, I think I will double my income within three years.

Last edited:
•••
@KINGOF.TOP ,
You are lucky, all of us need to google and search possible buyer for our domains, we need to research all possible business and send tons of emails.
And you.. just buy Forbs and make a short list of who has 1 billion $ and contact him.

Not as easy as you think.
Successfully contacting 1 billionair is probably more difficult than contacting 100 'normal' individuals / companies.

So I prefer to wait until they will contact me ;)

Last edited:
•••
As $1 billion is Not the "Top highest possible amount" you can sell toptoptop... .top for I'm reminded of a quote billionaire Michael Bloomberg said just last night.

"The richest thing about Trump is his hypocrisy"

You remind me of 'The Donald' ... perpetually trumping-up toptoptop... .top -like he does all things Trump, using the same fuzzy logic; its The Top domain because it is the word Top, so therefore as Top means Top that must mean .top trumps all because its the Trumps, I mean Tops.

So, I think I found your billionaire buyer. Sell it to The Donald he'll buy into .top makes you The Tops logic.
But, go reg TheDonald.Top and TrumpTops.top, just to earn his respect. Then, take it to the toptoptop...
Indeed, Mr. Trump is already in my personal list of possible potential buyers.

•••
Ok - may I ask you why exactly next year?

I think I will be rich @ the time when I sell my toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top domain.
If so, then this will happen when I don't expect it.

For me 'rich' means to have more money than you need.

You reported my answer as 'spam' (???) to this threads question instead of answering it.
Why not make a real contribution?
Get a project or work on your own project if you have one but stop spamming about me!
All the best.

Last edited:
•••
I'll be rich when I sell topx22.top for $2,000,000,000 (2 Billion dollars) because it tops your untoppable .top domain that otherwise could not be topped until I figured out a clever way to smash your top .top domain to bits by adding an extra top, and with fewer characters....

''...because it tops your untoppable .top domain...''
>>>>> Paradoxicalculation!

''...until I figured out a clever way to smash your top .top domain to bits...''
>>>>> 63 characters is the highest possible amount of characters - also for the cleverest!

So(rry), NO WAY, really NOT POSSIBLE to top it ;)

Last edited:
•••
You are entertaining. Makes me smile your logic. All you got to do is find one person out of 7 billion people that thinks the same as you and has 1 billion to spend.
But whose to say there is not another life form in another universe salivating over the prospect to own such a gem, probably your best chance.

As we can read every year in the news, the amount of billionaires is still growing.

•••
•••
As we can read every year in the news, the amount of billionaires is still growing.
There are no domainers in the list of billionaires.

•••
My domain is not made for domainers.
Like a mega yacht is not made for the captain - it is made for the future owner, a billionair.

•••
My domain is not made for domainers.
Like a mega yacht is not made for the captain - it is made for the future owner, a billionair.

oh lord..thisguyisthekingof.top:rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
I think it's only a matter of time for that to change if what they say about Frank Schilling's 'net worth' being $500 million.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back