IT.COM

discuss When Suddenly You Die , What Would You Plan For Your Portolio Domain ?

NameSilo
Watch

Pay.My.id

Top Member
Impact
As domainers, domain investors , domain flippers ,or whatever you define your self in domaining , what the best plan that you have prepared , especially when suddenly you die. Did you teach and train your children or your wife to manage all your assets and take over your property domain .

Lets Share Your Best Plan

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Taking them to my GRAAAAAAVE!!!!

•••
•••
•••
As domainers, domain investors , domain flippers ,or whatever you define your self in domaining , what the best plan that you have prepared , especially when suddenly you die. Did you teach and train your children or your wife to manage all your assets and take over your property domain .

I will donate them to the Lord

•••
•••
DomainEstateBroker is what you need.

•••
•••
•••

I've been training a relative to take over in the event I do not liquidate before expiration date.

They are instructed to take proceeds and have a really big party on the year anniversary of my death (likely they will take the money, divide it like jackals and forget the party!)

•••
I've been training a relative to take over in the event I do not liquidate before expiration date.

They are instructed to take proceeds and have a really big party on the year anniversary of my death (likely they will take the money, divide it like jackals and forget the party!)

Amazing plan @Mister Funsky, your idea also suitable for many domainers/investors in different situation.

•••
•••
I doubt anyone cares that much what TLD a personal portfolio is in. Over the past few years, so many sites have used so many ccTLDs that they don't raise any eyebrows anymore.

•••
•••
I think title not match current situation....

If "When you suddenly affected corona virus" what you do or what your plan ?

•••
Why would someone care after they died?
My wife will have them and she will then understand how difficult to sell them.

•••
•••
I doubt anyone cares that much what TLD a personal portfolio is in. Over the past few years, so many sites have used so many ccTLDs that they don't raise any eyebrows anymore.
it could be one of wise option for domainers

•••
Nothing, I will enjoy them in heaven :-P

•••
•••
"Pay.My.id, Did you teach and train your children or your wife to manage all your assets and take over your property domain"

My wife can more than adequately manage my assets, her assets and, our combined assets very well!

Regarding our domain names, she has in-depth familiarity with our domains and their potential fair market values.

No worries here.

Last edited:
•••
"Pay.My.id, Did you teach and train your children or your wife to manage all your assets and take over your property domain"

My wife can more than adequately manage my assets, her assets and, our combined assets quite well!

Regarding our domain names, she has in-depth familiarity with our domains and their potential fair market values.

No worries here.

Prepper!

But seriously, that is fantastic! Smooth transition.

•••

My wife can more than adequately manage my assets, her assets and, our combined assets very well!

No worries here.

Yes, I train and teach my children to know about domaining , I take a time , 1 hours per week

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back