NameSilo

discuss When Suddenly You Die , What Would You Plan For Your Portolio Domain ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pay.My.id

Top Member
Impact
As domainers, domain investors , domain flippers ,or whatever you define your self in domaining , what the best plan that you have prepared , especially when suddenly you die. Did you teach and train your children or your wife to manage all your assets and take over your property domain .

Lets Share Your Best Plan

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I doubt anyone cares that much what TLD a personal portfolio is in. Over the past few years, so many sites have used so many ccTLDs that they don't raise any eyebrows anymore.

That's right , there is a good day when we should to take extremely decision that change our life

•••
•••
•••
Why would someone care after they died?
My wife will have them and she will then understand how difficult to sell them.

We hope @johnn and family always find easy way to sell domain

•••
Maybe he got a forever registration?

Forever registration seems a good option , need strong plan and suitable for most valuable domain

•••
Forever registration seems a good option , need strong plan and suitable for most valuable domain

+ You should teach your dear ones to handle the portfolio.

•••
•••
Nothing, I will enjoy them in heaven :-P

Enjoy in heaven and our children / wife enjoy on making profit with your good domain
+ You should teach your dear ones to handle the portfolio.

Its true @koolishman

One of simple step , learning by doing , at least , my children know why domain is important, how to reg domain, start selling and I would give him rewards when he could choose the best name , like a funny game

•••
Enjoy in heaven and our children / wife enjoy on making profit with your good domain

Its true @koolishman

One of simple step , learning by doing , at least , my children know why domain is important, how to reg domain, start selling and I would give him rewards when he could choose the best name , like a funny game
Why? You will catch them?:-P You have zero chance

•••
•••
You could setup a lifetime domain with Epik.com for $420 and then attempt to find a lifetime hosting solution and create a pseudo-lifetime "legacy" for yourself on the internet. I don't believe in "forever" when it comes to domain names and hosting but if you can figure it out or create an estate with someone to manage it for you, then you can try to live on in 1's and 0's on your little piece of the web.

A very morbid and negative example but the "Heaven's Gate" cult famous for their mass suicide in San Diego, CA still has one member left behind who maintains the website, domain, hosting, and even answers questions submitted by people in the year 2020.

•••
You could setup a lifetime domain with Epik.com for $420 and then attempt to find a lifetime hosting solution and create a pseudo-lifetime "legacy" for yourself on the internet. I don't believe in "forever" when it comes to domain names and hosting but if you can figure it out or create an estate with someone to manage it for you, then you can try to live on in 1's and 0's on your little piece of the web.

A very morbid and negative example but the "Heaven's Gate" cult famous for their mass suicide in San Diego, CA still has one member left behind who maintains the website, domain, hosting, and even answers questions submitted by people in the year 2020.

Your wise advice is reasonable and its could be one of alternative options

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back