IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

BrandBoogie

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hello everyone! Just wondering the best option is when it comes to your landing page inbound sales.......
  1. Leave you page blank (no minimum bid or BIN), so you get the most inquires.
  2. Just have a Buy It Now price with no minimum bid for a quick sale.
  3. Have a minimum bid offer with no Buy It Now to weed out the low ballers and see how far your potential buyer is willing to go
  4. Have both a minimum bid offer and a Buy It Now price.
  5. Have a Buy It Now with no minimum, so you still get a lot of offers, but hopefully not too low since they see your BIN price.
  6. Or, another option I may not know about.
Thanks in advance!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
On my landing pages, I put both make offer and BIN

•••
Number 3 make minimum offer no buy it now

•••
Most I do make offer or minimum bid/make offer. Would only set buy it now on domains that I would like to move out of inventory. Gems stay make offer as no shortage of offers on those.

•••
Make Offer on your premium names, BIN for the rest.

•••
On my landing pages, I put both make offer and BIN
Number 3 make minimum offer no buy it now
Most I do make offer or minimum bid/make offer. Would only set buy it now on domains that I would like to move out of inventory. Gems stay make offer as no shortage of offers on those.
Make Offer on your premium names, BIN for the rest.

Ok perfect! Thank you for your replies

•••
It depends on the name. If you don't mind holding one for a few years you don't necessarily need a BIN... you will field offers for awhile and look for end user prospects perhaps.

•••
It depends on the name. If you don't mind holding one for a few years you don't necessarily need a BIN... you will field offers for awhile and look for end user prospects perhaps.
Thank you for your reply.. I don't mind holding on to them, so no minimum offer price either? Also when someone comes in with a low offer do you counter with a higher price than what you were wanting to sell it for, so you can meet in the middle, or just counter what you want to sell it for and just hold at that price no matter what they counter back?

•••
Thank you for your reply.. I don't mind holding on to them, so no minimum offer price either? Also when someone comes in with a low offer do you counter with a higher price than what you were wanting to sell it for, so you can meet in the middle, or just counter what you want to sell it for and just hold at that price no matter what they counter back?

If you want to hold it for awhile probably best to stick to your asking price. (y)

•••
•••
The bulk of the names I currently have available for purchase are listed with a " Buy Now " price.

Pretty much of a take it or leave it proposition that has been overall successful since implementation.

•••
•••
Back