IT.COM

.com When it comes to flipping two-word .COMs, Logan Flatt is on a roll

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
I always laugh when people say that the only people who make money with domain names are the guys who got started in the early days. When I started in 2007 just about everyone told me I was too late, and another “late-comer” that is making waves lately is Logan Flatt, who has been flipping two-word .COMs for a very healthy profit.
Three days ago Logan announced another solid two-word .COM sale, TheMarc.com which he also bought for $69 but this time back in 2014 and sold last week for $6,800. It’s a great example of the strong value that two-word .COMs continue to have and the opportunities that are out there for new domain investors.
The biggest mistake you can make is just to buy without listening and learning, yes you’re going to make mistakes, but you can limit the mistakes you make by being humble, asking people what they really think of what you bought, and not getting emotionally attached to your domains...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Many people do well flipping phrases. Usually picked up off an expired list even.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back