IT.COM

advice When is the best day/ time to list Domains on 7-Day GoDaddy Auction?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi All,

I would be interested to hear your thoughts and insights on when is the best day/ time to list Domains on a 7 Day GoDaddy Auction?

Thanks in advance.

David

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Godaddy 7 day auction is useless in any day/time .

•••
Hi All,

I would be interested to hear your thoughts and insights on when is the best day/ time to list Domains on a 7 Day GoDaddy Auction?

Thanks in advance.

David
That's a waste place to list domains for auction. Just check their auctions page, you will see huge amount of buy now and make offers listings there bloating the list.
And moreover, your domain will hardly show up in the auctions list.
I have tested multiple times and stopped it permanently.
They should work on their auctions page. Until then never consider that. It's just waste of time.

•••
Personally I don't think it matters. All of the traffic there gravitates toward drop auctions. If you want to try it I would make sure the auction ends during US business hours.

Most here will view it as a waste of time unless you are looking to liquidate and sell very cheap to other investors. Even in that case it's tough to get eyeballs on your listings. Still it could be worth a shot. Good luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back