Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mitan miah

Established Member
Impact
If i buy a domain today after how may days i can sell my domain

And also what is the prosizer

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Probably never assuming you wouldn't renew after first year of renewals as feel exhausted in first year. Only the best names really sell and if your not getting leads parking it then you can try outbound if you did all that then how much faith do you have in the decisions made so far. Time to reflect before you spend perhaps.

•••
You should try Flippa to sell your domain. Flippa attracts a different audience than the typical domain name marketplace

•••
You should try Flippa to sell your domain. Flippa attracts a different audience than the typical domain name marketplace
Thank you sir

•••
Probably never assuming you wouldn't renew after first year of renewals as feel exhausted in first year. Only the best names really sell and if your not getting leads parking it then you can try outbound if you did all that then how much faith do you have in the decisions made so far. Time to reflect before you spend perhaps.
Thank you sir for your valuable advice

•••
Is that a lower quality of buyer or better?

•••
Sir i have one domain
Us laundryshop.com
Is it possible to sell fast

•••
If its a laundryshop.com then i think you can easily sale it.

I will suggest to wait for few years for better return and then approach to big organised laundry service provider. Best wishes

•••
You can sell your domain after 5 min of registration, provided there is a buyer for the name.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back