IT.COM

When did you register at NP?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey,

I was thinking about it, and out of curiosity when did you register at NP? Hehe, I came here for knowledge and information and found it...at 12 actually! I used to(and still do) love soaking up webmastering and programming information on forums :D.

I'm 18 now, and thinking about how many times i've lied about my age to keep up a falsified profile here is funny to me now...I don't know why I was ever ashamed, everyone was that age once.

So teens of NP, how long have you been coming here? Did you used to/still do lie about your age?

Well actually if you still do, please reconsider it. I'm still very young but I now realize that sort of dishonesty is frowned upon :bingo:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Long held secret spilled with a sharp twitty confession :)
Been at NP for 2 years plus and...
opss.. Just noticed this is the young domainers subforum. Can I post here. chuckle.

•••
Long held secret spilled with a sharp twitty confession :)
Been at NP for 2 years plus and...
opss.. Just noticed this is the young domainers subforum. Can I post here. chuckle.

OMG. i didn't know you're a teen? hmm? :lala:

back to the topic,

I forgot what got me to register to the site. but I was 14 at that time or 13. :P
been here for like, 4 years.

•••
I'm 19 now and I joined NP when I was about 13 and I remember liking that I earned NP$ for posting. I originally joined just to sell stuff in the marketplace and never really actually visited the rest of the forum (90% of my posts are still in the marketplace).

•••
Ahh yes I used to love the NP$ system as well. I wanted to register a domain so bad, and my mom wouldn't help me so I desparately tried earning one here, lol.

Namepros was very helpful, to say the least.

•••
Registered here back in 2007 and i was 13 at the time. It was when i was running my torrent site and i purchased my first VPS. I was a total noob with Linux back then :P

•••
Have to say it's nice seeing some old faces, ie. Chicken and Brandon, Yea i remember joining when i was 13 and needed a free domain so i worked hard earning those 425NP$... Sold first domain for $20 and kept going....

For a year or two then stopped, but now it's time to pick up the slack again and start my development and such. Shesh hard to believe i joined 4 almost 5 years ago...

Edit* LOL i just logged into my account it still says i am 15 in my sig... wow... it has been awhile...

•••
Yeah, I think a lot of people came here looking for an easy free name.

Namepros has treated us all so well. I love this community and even if I choose a different path of work, I will always have a few names on the side and be posting @ np.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back