Domain Empire

How old is everyone here and when...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am just wondering, how old is everyone here and at what age did you get into web development? I just turned 13 this month and i got into web development at a very young age, i think it was 11 years old if i remember correctly, I am probably ONE of the youngest members on namepros and proud of it! :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There was another thread just like this one but it dissappeared I guess...

I'm 15, I have been into computers for a while but not the internet as much...

•••
Im 15 too... been in domaining for 7 months, and hosting for 9 months :)

Still learning every day though ;)

Ive never actually got in web DEVELOPMENT though, but i caught a possum tonight, and i think if i feed it, and give it a bit of TLC, it should be very happy!

Pst... possum.us (OVT for possum is 13000) D-:

•••
I am 16, been messing with computers since i was 7, been domaining since i was 12 i think it was and im 17 in july wooo

•••
I'm 17 and I'm been in web dev since I was 13..in domaining I'm from about 2 months:)

•••
I got in to web development at 12 and I am now 13, Also one of the youngest members!

•••
I'm 13, but i guess your born in 1992? I'm in 1991 B-) :p

Petter :talk:

•••
I'm 17 :D I'm messing with computers since im 12. :P

•••
looks like 12 is a popular age for starting computering :D

•••
Im 17, started when I was 15. Im not really into dvelopment but more the business side... Such as the organisation etc.
Currently experimenting in the domain market (lol, you may have heard about some of my excapades related to RegFly)

•••
Mike_Wiseman said:
looks like 12 is a popular age for starting computering :D
Not really :p i hacked the school systems at the age of 8 :p :D

Petter B-)

•••
haha lol .
Hope you didn't get caught :P

•••
wow, you think you could teach me :) i hate my principle, he thinks he owns us

•••
Mike_Wiseman said:
wow, you think you could teach me :) i hate my principle, he thinks he owns us

After deciding that straws were weapons I don't think much of my principal eigher.

•••
I don't have a principal anymore :P But all the one's i got were asses. :lol:

•••
Mike, you're not the yongest :p I'm still 12, I got into web-development at 10 and a half. I cried for a long time when someone hacked my frontpage-made web-site on a free host because my password from my account was my birthdate :p haha :lol:

•••
lol, i would never of guessed a bday as a pw, and straws as a weapon? not that bad, lol

what really sucks is my math, geograph, art/music teacher is vice principle :( we always get her pissed off :D

•••
hehe my class used to do that also. We got the teachers so mad they were screaming like hell and throwing there books. lol was so funny.

•••
:lol:

I try not to annoy any teachers... doesnt seem to work to well though... :(

•••
why isn't it working well?

•••
I'm 14 got into web development when I was 10. Programming since 11, and domaining for the past few weeks.

•••
nomis135 said:
why isn't it working well?

Its very hard NOT to get teachers pissed off, lol

But recently my teacher starting giving out push ups everytime we talk n stuff, my arms hurt so much :'(

•••
I'm 17 ^_^ started since I was 12-ish, but I stopped when I was 14 till I was about 16 ... So I knew HTML but I missed the whole CSS/XML era x_x I started back in graphic design and now I'm working with digital video ^_^; so my sites tend to be alot more graphics oriented than code-oriented. I only started domain-naming 2 weeks ago, going pretty badly so far =) hope it turns out somewhat better ^_^;

•••
I did some ASP 'programming' - sort of - at age 11. I moved up to paid hosting for barrennorth.com and now I run a few sites... been domaining for a couple months. I'm 14 now.

•••
I'm 15, first got into computing at about 8 and started doing web design at 10.

I run my own business in it now and am soon starting a web hosting business. Might venture into domains as well!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back