Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

earnbussi

Account Suspended
Impact
Well i m 17 now and a little curious about how much do
people at my age earn....
well I earn Just 19$ - 30$ each day
well whats your age and how much do you earn.....?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm 16 and i'm lucky if I earn anything...

•••
Depends on when/how much I work. But I do have a steady job, and when I work make about $64/day.

•••
Haha I'm like Mikor I'm lucky if I make anything a day through my sites and whatnot!

-Commes

•••
17, and Anything's a bonus. Would like to get to a stage where I am having quite a few websites each making about $20 a month though.

•••
I make low $x,xxx's a year through online work

-Me

•••
•••
blatant said:
like $5 a month... :(
Whoa, that's living like a KING! What's life like up there with your $5 a month?
I think I've made about $10 in 2 or 3 years.

•••
I'm 16 and I earn $10 per hour + tips. I'm a chef :D

•••
Damn Oompa. That's pretty impressive.

•••
I used to work 7 days a week during the holiday season, but both of my jobs have cut hours. I make about 8 bucks an hour at one and 9 bucks an hour at the other.

•••
earnbussi said:
Well i m 17 now and a little curious about how much do
people at my age earn....
well I earn Just 19$ - 30$ each day
well whats your age and how much do you earn.....?

How could you earn so much everyday? Care to share?

I don't earn anything.. Well, maybe 1 dollar a week, and that's for participating actively in another forum..

•••
ian_byc said:
How could you earn so much everyday? Care to share?

I don't earn anything.. Well, maybe 1 dollar a week, and that's for participating actively in another forum..

:P Working a 4 hour shift at 9 bucks an hour gets you 36 bucks a day and thats not even the whole day. If you got any job you could easily make the 19 bucks a day.

Domain wise, I'm sure you could make 19 bucks a day easy through parking a domain with a high value keyword. When I used to domain 19 bucks a day through combination of sales and PPC revenue was easy.

•••
I see. Thanks for the info.

I kinda wanna start earning too but this whole domain industry is confusing. Kinda intimidated by the sheer size of namepros forum.

•••
I'm 17 and I earn $20-30 an hour making websites. But I am too lazy to work so I don't do that much.

I earn adrevenue from a couple of websites I own also, but I don't really pay much attention to them, so don't earn much that way. Too busy to really concentrate on websites.

•••
I'm 16 and online I'm really just getting started will update in this thread in a month or so and tell you how much I earn in a month.

•••
I just broke out my carrier again... Now i earn around 200$ to 500$ per day :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back